Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Worst flick you sat through cos of a chick? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=310841)

Paluka 08-09-2005 03:15 PM

Re: Worst flick you sat through cos of a chick?

My worst is definitely the Meg Ryan/Hugh Jackman time travel movie. I have no idea what it is called, but if I had to guess I'd say "That Hugh Jackman Movie That Makes Zero Sense and Blows Ass"

Rushmore 08-09-2005 03:19 PM

It's a tie:

Maid in Manhattan
Down With Love

If it's even possible for anything to be more useless than a love story with J. Lo in it, it has to be Down With Love, because of all the freaking retarded song and dance routines.

GodDAMNit...I'm getting pissed just thinking about it!

Thanks a lot, man.

Pocket Trips 08-09-2005 03:33 PM

"The Other Sister"

The girl I went to see this with refused to talk to me for at least a month after seeing this because I was laughing so uncontrollably I actually fell; out of my seat.

I'm sorry but this movie was just damn FUNNY.. and nt just hen it was intentionally trying to be so.

trotski 08-09-2005 04:21 PM

Practical Magic---Ugh, I shudder just thinking about it. Oh, and Titanic with a different chick, God those are awful films.

sleight 08-09-2005 04:22 PM

Thinking back it has to be all that disney garbage such as All dogs go to Heaven, Alladin, Beauty and the Beast, little mermaid.

So now I go about repaying that by making my current girlfriend watch zombie movies. I'm not sure who got the better deal.

SammyKid11 08-09-2005 04:27 PM

I ended up going to see "Down to You" (Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Julia Stiles) with my ex-gf and her roommate. If it was written by someone who was beyond the seventh grade, there was no evidence of that. Truly the worst movie I've ever seen in my whole life. I'd rather watch bass fishing on TV for 72 hours straight than sit through that hour and a half of movie ever again.

FatalError 08-09-2005 05:11 PM

center stage

end of thread

masse75 08-09-2005 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I ended up going to see "Down to You" (Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Julia Stiles) with my ex-gf and her roommate. If it was written by someone who was beyond the seventh grade, there was no evidence of that. Truly the worst movie I've ever seen in my whole life. I'd rather watch bass fishing on TV for 72 hours straight than sit through that hour and a half of movie ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Earlier I said all Affleck movies should be taken out of contention (fish in the barrel rule). I stand corrected.

Has Freddie Prinze Jr made anything that appeals to people over 13?

tek 08-09-2005 06:42 PM

Waiting to Exhale
Joy Luck Club
You've Got Mail
Ghost
Dirty Dancing

and every friggin Lifetime 'Men bad, Women Good' movie unless there is a poker show on and then I'm the TV commander [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

B00T 08-09-2005 06:59 PM

City Of Angels for me too. Dennis Franz' huge ass all dimply and shiiiiiit its back in my mind, gonna vommit, peace.