Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Peachy has a Blog???? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347002)

IndieMatty 09-29-2005 04:30 PM

Re: Peachy has a Blog????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, not cool. But I didn't fall for it either based on his and Peachy's "relationship".

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah we just joke alot...hes one of the only people i talk to off the boards and would consider a friend/normal if i had to pick someone

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I know; he sends me the IMs.

edit: obviously I am kidding. but that is why I put the relationship in quotes. you guy's seem to be cool de la.

TheCroShow 09-29-2005 04:30 PM

many guys are easily obsessed with girls in any environment that is dominated by males. take a look at any video game, if a girl plays most idiots flock to her and worship her. no difference here in the 2p2 world.

of course i am not speaking about all 2p2'ers here, but a % are effected by this for some strange reason

Eurotrash 09-29-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, not cool. But I didn't fall for it either based on his and Peachy's "relationship".

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah we just joke alot...hes one of the only people i talk to off the boards and would consider a friend/normal if i had to pick someone

[/ QUOTE ]

from most of his posts I had the impression that he was a Grade A douchebag.

jakethebake 09-29-2005 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it's been confirmed.

stabn 09-29-2005 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it's been confirmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's ever allowed back that should be his title.

mmbt0ne 09-29-2005 04:34 PM

Alright, whatever. Last response, because obviously some people are taking things a bit too seriously.

Everyone is using this OOT regular excsue about why they wouldn't expect this out of Alobar. If you really know who the OOT regulars are, you should know at least 3 things.

1) peachy is a girl
2) peachy doesn't post pictures
3) Alobar and peachy are good friends

Now, by knowing these 3 things (which you should, and if you don't, well I'm sorry, but don't go posting about OOT regulars then because basing things on post count will not always be pretty, just try taking poker advice from Sponger [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) you should realize that there is no chance in hell that Alobar would really post a link to peachy's blog. That would be a really dick move. Not that this wasn't, but this was to random internet people, not to someone he considers a friend.

Fine, if you were one of the first few people to open the thread, maybe you were on the wrong end of the deal. Sorry, that sucks. But, there were plenty of OMGWTF replies by 3:35, so those people should've been able to deduce what was going on.

Did Alobar [censored] some people over? Yes.

Is it funny if you weren't one of those people? Yes.

Should pretty much everyone have seen this coming? Yes.

Sponger15SB 09-29-2005 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Wow that is like the exact opposite of what I think of Alobar.

IndieMatty 09-29-2005 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
many guys are easily obsessed with girls in any environment that is dominated by males. take a look at any video game, if a girl plays most idiots flock to her and worship her. no difference here in the 2p2 world.

of course i am not speaking about all 2p2'ers here, but a % are effected by this for some strange reason

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my first message board "experience" and I learned this very quickly. And I'd say 65-70% are affected here.

istewart 09-29-2005 04:36 PM

I'm putting in my vote to have Alobar reinstated.

However I did not click the link.

tdarko 09-29-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this isn't why i clicked on it. i personally like to get insight about someone outside of a message board environment. it is the reason i still read microbob's blog and occasionally PM him.

its curiosity based, not gender based; for me at least. i click on hundreds of links a week, this was just another.