View Full Version : silly digital dvi-d question

10-05-2005, 06:39 PM
This is the white monitor plugs, right?

10-05-2005, 06:41 PM
my real question is my video card has 2 of the white monitor outputs, what are they called?

10-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Do they look like this? DVI connector (http://www.buyextras.net/images/products/cables/dvi/dvi-d-i-show-female-connect.jpg). If yes, then you are correct in calling them DVI