View Full Version : Oy... question re: casino whoring and ID

09-24-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey guys.

You generally need a driver's licence and a utility bill, right?

What if you don't have a utility bill? Would a banking statement with your address on it be enough?

How about a cell phone? Does that count as a utility bill?

How about if you don't have a driver's licence? Would a health-card be okay if it's photo-ID?

I'm Canadian, btw.

I DO have the driver's licence, but I live with my parents and they're unwilling to change over any of the utilities to my name. /images/graemlins/frown.gif


09-24-2005, 01:31 PM
credit card bills have been ok for me for the casinos that asked for them which aren't many

09-24-2005, 02:21 PM
I've done the top 15 casinos or so, never had to fax anything in.

09-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Bank statetment is all I have ever used.


09-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Bank statetment is all I have ever used.


[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks guys.

--Average-sized Dave.


09-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Just to be safe, you might want to email the casinos before you whore them and ask if and what kind of ID they ask for, and save the email.