View Full Version : Has anyone used Saloman Smith Barny TRAK?

06-09-2002, 07:27 PM
After being let go from my previous employer I had a large amount of cash in my 401K plan to reinvest. The previous company, Putnam Investment, did not have a flexable IRA rollover plan. So, I decided to check out Saloman Smith Barney.

The plan that they came up for me was to invest 25% of my money in fixed income assets, such as bonds and money market funds. Initially, they indicated that they would leave the money in money market until they could get good short term rates on corporate and government bonds. For the other 75% of the money they recommened their TRAK investment program for equities. This money would be divided up between large cap growth, large cap value, small cap growth, small cap value, and international equities.

Has anyone ever used TRAK? If so, what do you think?