PDA

View Full Version : f**** buddies

Gata Kamsky
11-10-2004, 05:38 AM
is it a bad idea or good idea to screw around with a girl in the same building as you who just wants sex. She is kind of ugly but has a nice body. No strings attached.

Joe Tall
11-10-2004, 05:44 AM
If you itch the next day, bad idea.

sublime
11-10-2004, 05:54 AM
WTF kind of question is this?

Damn dude, horse the hoe!

MarkL444
11-10-2004, 06:09 AM
explain to me why this would be a bad idea.
is it because shes kinda ugly?
what does living in the same building have to do with it? im sure you can ignore her if things mess up.
if you are just asking about the fcuk buddy thing, i dont know what to tell ya.

SCfuji
11-10-2004, 08:04 AM
Jesus says wait until marriage.

deacsoft
11-10-2004, 08:31 AM
It's not pre-marital sex if you don't plan on getting married.

deacsoft
11-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Almost forgot... If you do decide to pass maybe consider sending her "whiskeytown"'s way.

Mikey
11-10-2004, 09:09 AM
You pose a question equivalent to....

I have top set on the flop with 2 flush cards, my opponnent went all in..... should I call??

drewjustdrew
11-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Most times there are or will be strings attached. I'm not saying don't go for it, just be prepared when she hammers you with disease, committment, or a baby that may or may not be yours. Be careful.

James Boston
11-10-2004, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No strings attached.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you think.....

jakethebake
11-10-2004, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not pre-marital sex if you don't plan on getting married.

[/ QUOTE ]...or if you're already married.

jakethebake
11-10-2004, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
is it a bad idea or good idea to screw around with a girl in the same building as you who just wants sex. She is kind of ugly but has a nice body. No strings attached.

[/ QUOTE ] I've had a number of f*ck buddies in years past and it's the best sex. They're not great looking so they try harder and will do thingd many gals won't, and the no strings thing actually works out fine in this particular situation. Maybe they just know me well enough so they don't want strings. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beerfund
11-10-2004, 12:01 PM
if u have to come on here and ask ur prolly to gay to do it anyway

Evan
11-10-2004, 12:06 PM
My freshman year at college I hooked up with the 2 girls that lived right accross the hall from me (no, not at the same time).

that became awkward when they found out about each other. It became super awkward the first time they saw me come home with a different girl. I remember walking down the hall with this other girl and they were standing out there talking to someone. We had to walk right between them, I thought one of them was gonna hit me or something, but they just stared and gave me dirty looks.

I'm not saying that I regret it (cause I don't), but there were reprocussions.

Luke
11-10-2004, 01:01 PM
We had to walk right between them...they just stared and gave me dirty looks.

...there were reprocussions.

Doesn't that sound so weak when partially taken out of context?

Anyway, Gata, how prone to doing crazy crap is she? If she's fairly tame then this is simple...

If you'll have the balls to tell her it's over when it's over and you don't have a real meddlesome conscience that will mess with you when you pass by her in the hall after the fact, then bang the broad.

Luke

BottlesOf
11-10-2004, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
horse the hoe!

[/ QUOTE ]

How many strange ways of saying [censored] do you have?

Ice Man
11-10-2004, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are always strings attached. (but, I hear you're dangerous, so go for it.)

Ianco15
11-10-2004, 03:41 PM
I would prob.

brian14
11-10-2004, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She is kind of ugly but has a nice body

[/ QUOTE ]
LOLOLOLOL do it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
11-10-2004, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She is kind of ugly but has a nice body...

[/ QUOTE ]
That's why they invented doggy style. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZeeJustin
11-10-2004, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying that I regret it (cause I don't), but there were reprocussions.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were no repercussions to having sex. They were pissed at you because they were friends/roomates and you slept with both of them without telling them about the other.

It's like sleeping with a mom, and then the daughter, and then telling them both about it. Obviously it's gonna create some awkward feelings between them, and they are both rational and justified.

As for the original dilemma, go for it.

BottlesOf
11-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Awesome.

Tyler Durden
11-10-2004, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's why they invented doggy style.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but that's not the main reason. It was invented so rednecks could watch NASCAR while they jam.

scott1
11-10-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm going to look at this like it is a poker hand you might post on the boards.

If it were an obvious play you wouldn't bother posting it.
There's this really hot girl in my building with a smoking body. She wants to have a no strings attached relationship and she's moving back to Belgium in a month. = I have AA on the button 7 saw the flop capped. Flop came A63r. 3-bet to me with no folds. Should I bet?

Assumptions:
1. She lives on a different floor (or you would have said "a girl on my floor").

2. You are in college or recently out of college.

3. You aren't getting laid regularly these days.

4. You gave us no read on the player, but I'm assuming she's a typical college girl. NSA does not = NSA exactly, but when it ends you can probably free yourself relatively easily.

I say go for it.

When I was 23, a friend at work - 30 and married, someone I respect - pulled me aside one day with a serious look on his face. This is what he said to me. "You are single, right? [Censored] as many women as you possibly can". Only time he ever did something like that. Also the only time I heard him swear in 5 years. Sage advice.

If you were getting laid regularly it is an obvious fold, leaving the door open to make the play later if necessary.
If she was really hot it is an obvious play and you wouldn't bother asking.

* A different floor makes it an easier call than the same floor for reasons stated above - same floor could hurt your ability to hook up with other girls in the future or at least make for some uncomfortable moments.

* Only hook up when you're drunk. To a college girl, sober hookup = a relationship.

* Don't call too often. Regular sex partner to a college girl = a relationship.

* You probably won't live in the same building past next June (college year lease). It's not like you'll have to put up with her for years on end. In the meantime. It is a short walk home when it is time to go.

* As you get older, there will still be attractive women your age, but the nice bodies become a lot harder to find.

Keep it light and friendly. Don't freak out if you see her hooking up with some guy on the dance floor at a bar. Don't say anything for 10 minutes after sex. You brain doesn't operate with any reason during that time.

Have fun. Good luck.

kuro
11-10-2004, 04:55 PM
If you're asking the question then maybe you know its a bad idea. Does she have a kid? Is she on medication for depression? Does she have a serious drug habbit? Does she have V.D.? Remember most people that have V.D. aren't honest about telling partners at first even when asked directly. Is there some other guy in the building that she's already sleeping with on a regular basis?

Sure, there are some women that would be cool about an open casual sexual relationship, but those women are few and far between. What are you going to do when she starts asking you to go out to dinner or the movies? You going to pay the bill when this happens? You can't just screen her calls, cause she knows you're home.

Like it or not like the line from Vanilla Sky , "sex is a promise your body makes" is true. Most women's brains are hard wired that way. If you take her up on her offer, you're going to end up with an uggo slut girlfriend. If you're fine with that then go for it and wear condoms.

ElSapo
11-10-2004, 05:20 PM
It cracks me up that so many posters' first concerns are that the girl has a disease or is emotionally unstable or something. As if anyone who likes sex just for the sake of sex must be VD-ridden, prone to emotional instability and is probably just trying to pin a kid on you.

Just be careful, be cautious, use your instincts.

ElSapo

deacsoft
11-10-2004, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She is kind of ugly but has a nice body...

[/ QUOTE ]
That's why they invented doggy style. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who invented doggy style?

Side note: She's butter.
butter = nice body BUT HER face

Boris
11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
No strings attached is total lie. If she digs your tube steak she will bond to you.

SCfuji
11-10-2004, 06:31 PM
lol. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topflight
11-10-2004, 09:20 PM
The term is butterface

kuro
11-10-2004, 09:49 PM
People are concerned about emotional problems and V.D. because both are extremely common. Sexual abuse is estimated to have occured to as frequently as 1 in 3 women at sometime in their life. Depression is an extremely common illness. Something like 1 in 10 women experience a major depression episode each year.

STD's are real and common. Roughly 1 in 4 American adults has genital herpes according to the CDC and there's no cure (and it carries a huge social stigma). Roughly 1 in 13 adults have HPV and even if you don't experience warts from it, your risk of anal and penile cancer is increased and you may very well give it to your future wife and increase her chance of cervical cancer. Roughly 1 in 300 Americans are estimated to have HIV and it's not just a Homosexual/IV Drug abuser problem (the largest percentage of new cases in the U.S. are in African American women.) Roughly 1 in 3885
Americans have syphilis. These are the uncurable STDs.

Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are both curable. However, there are estimated to be 1 in 80 Americans walking around with undiagnosed/untreated Chlamydia and roughly 1 in 679 Americans walking around with undiagnosed/untreaded Gonorrhea.

The fact that someone is into casual sex certainly increases their chances of being one of the unfortunate Americans with an STD. Yes, transmission rates from female to male are typically not that great but still. Condoms certainly reduce the rate of transmission of most STDs (but certainly don't prevent all STD for example HPV can be spread from skin to skin contact of areas that aren't covered by the condom).

STDs are negative EV. Be careful and get tested with your partner.

deacsoft
11-10-2004, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The term is butterface

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe where you're from.

Isn't butterface just a little to obvious though?

Porcupine
11-10-2004, 11:39 PM
It is butterface here as well. It seems obvious, depending on the conversation leading up to it, most people don't seem to get it the first time they hear it.

tek
11-11-2004, 02:33 AM
For those of you needing professional guidance on this subject I give you world renowned

www.tuckermax.com (http://www.tuckermax.com)

Evan
11-11-2004, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They were pissed at you because they were friends/roomates and you slept with both of them

[/ QUOTE ]
This actually wasn't as big a problem as I thought it would be (and I thought it would be pretty f-ing big). We were all still cool until I hooked up with someone that wasn't them.

[ QUOTE ]
It's like sleeping with a mom, and then the daughter

[/ QUOTE ]
One hurdle at a time.

[ QUOTE ]
they are both rational and justified.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree.

Evan
11-11-2004, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A different floor makes it an easier call

[/ QUOTE ]
Very true.

[ QUOTE ]
Only hook up when you're drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, I think I followed this rule w/o even trying.

ToneLoc
11-11-2004, 09:44 AM
The real Gata Kamsky would never have sex with anyone... You are a fraud! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ftball0000
11-11-2004, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They were pissed at you because they were friends/roomates and you slept with both of them

[/ QUOTE ]
This actually wasn't as big a problem as I thought it would be (and I thought it would be pretty f-ing big). We were all still cool until I hooked up with someone that wasn't them.

[ QUOTE ]
It's like sleeping with a mom, and then the daughter

[/ QUOTE ]
One hurdle at a time.

[ QUOTE ]
they are both rational and justified.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I come from a different school of thought, but they had no reason to be pissed at you, as long as you didn't promise them or agree to anything. They are big girls and they know that people have sex with different people, so for them to be angry at you for you having sex with another person is immature and selfish on their part. As long as this was "no strings attached", they are in the wrong, not you

Play on players /images/graemlins/tongue.gif,
-Ftball

jakethebake
11-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Why do you care if they were pissed at you, other than the fact that they'll no longer f*ck you?

ElSapo
11-11-2004, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People are concerned about emotional problems and V.D. because both are extremely common. Sexual abuse is estimated to have occured to as frequently as 1 in 3 women at sometime in their life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to dispute these claims because (a) they're all valid concerns; (b) your stats are probably accurate, far as I know.

My point is that posters seemed to assume that any woman interested in sex for the sake of sex must have something wrong with her. This simply isn't true.

I'd also point out that my post said to be careful and cautious.

ElSapo

_And1_
11-11-2004, 02:51 PM
your sample size is to small, play on, and get back later for advice...

TimTimSalabim
11-11-2004, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a practical matter, it's difficult to do anything with a girl who's not in the same building as you.

uuDevil
11-11-2004, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As a practical matter, it's difficult to do anything with a girl who's not in the same building as you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This indicates a failure of imagination. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lawrence Ng
11-12-2004, 06:03 AM
Well if she not completely impossible to look at, then I would do it. But once you are really close face to face, it's not so bad most of the time. Keep your eyes closed and just keep rubbing her tits with your head.

ThrillFactor
11-12-2004, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Almost forgot... If you do decide to pass maybe consider sending her "whiskeytown"'s way.

[/ QUOTE ]

now that's funny

TJSWAN
11-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Gata,

Are you going to post results? We need to know if you called her on the river or if you saved your big bet for a better +EV situation.

Tim

nothumb
11-17-2004, 11:34 PM
I agree in general that you should be careful about STDs. However you are definitely wrong about syphillis. It can be cured as well as treated.

That 1 in 4 for herpes just blows me away. I have a hard time believing it. Not that I can prove otherwise, but it just doesn't click for me.

Also, it's funny that there's a huge social stigma attached to a disease that a quarter of our adult population has...

NT

bugstud
11-18-2004, 02:04 AM
it wouldn't have a stimga if it was curable, and if it was present all the time instead of random outbreaks.

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 05:33 AM
Dude its definately Butterface everywhere i have ever been as well...

Rounder041
11-18-2004, 05:50 AM
butterface here too, however, it is a little obvious.

Gata Kamsky
11-18-2004, 06:19 AM
Well she was rather loose and passive so my aggressive and semi-tight approach was +EV. I wasn't going to continue the sex but then she performed monica lewinsky on me and that put me in line - now I'm staying at the table and buying in for more.

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 06:23 AM
LOL, thanks for the, umm, trip report...

Not bad for a wednesday night /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TJSWAN
11-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Good report sir! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Keep the EV up! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tim

ArchAngel71857
11-19-2004, 02:09 AM
Who invented doggy style?

dogs

-AA