PDA

View Full Version : A friend of mine stinkpalmed Scott Fischman

slickpoppa
10-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Last night I talked on Instant Messenger to a guy who I used to play poker with in college. He told me that he was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago playing poker, when at one point he had to get up and go to the bathroom. As he walked to the bathroom, he saw Scott Fischman playing at another table. While in the bathroom, he decided that it would be a great idea to stinkpalm Scott Fischman. So he made the necessary preparations, walked over to Fischman's table, conrgatulated him on his WSOP bracelet, and shook his hand. Apparently Fischman acted all aloof and sh*t at the time. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he finally got a whiff of his hand!

SomethingClever
10-14-2004, 06:47 PM
That's nothing. I once staked Johnny Chan with ass pennies.

Sponger15SB
10-14-2004, 06:56 PM
hahahahahaha. nice story!

SossMan
10-14-2004, 06:58 PM
That's pretty funny since, for the longest time, I misread your username as "Slickpoopa"... lol

wayabvpar
10-14-2004, 07:57 PM
If that is actually a true story, someone should beatify your buddy.

Victor
10-14-2004, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently Fischman acted all aloof and sh*t at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

best line of the story

MMMMMM
10-15-2004, 01:05 AM
^

jakethebake
10-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Maybe i'm old but what is stinkpalming someone and what are ass pennies?

Gamblor
10-15-2004, 09:26 AM
Wipe your hand up your ass then shake someone's hand.

Without washing.

jakethebake
10-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Lovely...butt doesn't it make your hand stink too? And since he was playing cards didn't he effectively stinkpalm everyone at the table? And then the dealer changed tables... Ewwwwww!

challenger84
10-15-2004, 09:29 AM
A wise man once said: "you can't stinkpalm someone else without stinkpalming yourself first."

Gamblor
10-15-2004, 09:30 AM
You can wash after you commit the atrocity.

And yes, stinkpalms are indeed "paid forward".

tek
10-15-2004, 11:10 AM
I am thinking of Homer Simpson for some reason... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

slickpoppa
10-15-2004, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lovely...butt doesn't it make your hand stink too? And since he was playing cards didn't he effectively stinkpalm everyone at the table? And then the dealer changed tables... Ewwwwww!

[/ QUOTE ]

The concept of stinkpalming is from the movie Mallrats. In the movie, one character asks the same thing you just did. Here's the explanation of stinkpalming and the answer to your first question:
Brodie: You stink-palm him.
TS:Stink-palm?
Brodie: You take your hand and you stick it in your ass. You been walking' all day and you're nervous, so you'll be sweaty as hell... You shake hands with the guy. 'Hey, Mr.. Svening. How've you been ?'
TS:What's the point?
Brodie:You know how long it takes for that smell to come off? Scrub all you like, it'll stick around for two days. How does he explain it to his colleagues and family? They'll think he doesn't know how to wipe his ass.
TS:Meanwhile, you are left with a hand that smells like [censored].
Brodie:Small price to pay for the smiting of one's enemies.

John Deere
10-15-2004, 03:29 PM
I believe the concept of "ass pennies" comes from a Upright Citizens Brigrade (the lame replacement for The State) sketch. In the sketch, the guy reveals that every day, he sticks something like 100 pennies up his ass, and then puts them back in circulation. The idea is that, after doing this for 20 years or so, there's a good chance that pretty much everyone has touched a penny that has been up his ass.

drewjustdrew
10-15-2004, 10:10 PM
every day you stick 100 pennies in your ass. Then you go to the store and make a purchase with them. After 100 days you will have distributed 10,000 ass pennies into the community. This makes it likely that most people in your community have had your ass pennies in their hands. Than gives you leverage when encountering a stranger, to know that they have had your ass pennies in their hand.

Bet you're sorry you asked now.

tek
10-16-2004, 08:48 AM
Does your friend tea-bag people too? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

34TheTruth34
10-17-2004, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A wise man once said: "you can't stinkpalm someone else without stinkpalming yourself first."

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, PotD!

Moyer
10-18-2004, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone ever see Bulletproof with Adam Sandler? His charecter explains a related incident of pissing on yourself and pissing on someone else. He correctly concludes that it's much worse to have someone else piss on you than it is to piss on yourself. Everyone's had their own piss on them before. But having someone else's on you, that's just gross.

namknils
10-18-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone ever see Bulletproof with Adam Sandler? His charecter explains a related incident of pissing on yourself and pissing on someone else. He correctly concludes that it's much worse to have someone else piss on you than it is to piss on yourself. Everyone's had their own piss on them before. But having someone else's on you, that's just gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went camping this weekend. It was cold and windy, probably about 20-30 mph gusts. When I was getting ready to head back home, I decided to take a leak on a tree before getting in the car. Silly me, I was able to keep the wind from blowing the piss right back at me, but it did take a lot of effort twisting and turning and trying to use the tree trunk to block the gusts. /images/graemlins/blush.gif