Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2002, 04:07 PM

Default Best bellagio 15-30 players

Who are the best bellagio 15-30 holdem players? Top 5 in order.
Old 03-20-2002, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Best bellagio 15-30 players

and describe 'em so I can avoid 'em when I am in town at the end of the month.

No need to describe Lepore...I will recognize that mug when I see it :-)

BTW, how come Brier's mugshot never appears in CP?
Old 03-20-2002, 06:57 PM

One guy to watch out for is named Paul, not sure of last name. Has beard, kind of heavy, I think he wears glasses when he plays. Last name I think is something like Revel. Anyone know him or who I am talking about. Dont play 15-30 too often there but when I do he seems to be one of the tougher players.
Old 03-20-2002, 09:24 PM

My guess is those regulars 30-60 and above who play 15-30 while wait for a seat in higher game.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:16 PM

Re: Brier's mug--

I can't speak for the man, but my guess is that his decision to keep his picture out of the mag is due largely to a keen sense of self-preservation. Considering his style of play, can you imagine how many bluffs he'd endure over the course of a session if anyone knew who he was? Or how little action he'd get with middle set when he three-bet the flop?
Old 03-22-2002, 01:26 AM

Best Bellagio 15-30 players (top 5) : Darrin, Paul x 2 (2 Pauls), Hosh, Jason x 2 (2 Jasons). Willy (from 30-60 and Natalie (from 30-60). Also...PokerBabe (oh,no- that's best looking 15-30 player).
Old 03-22-2002, 12:46 PM

My top 5 would be Adam, Gary, Melissa, Jason(blonde haired Jason), Ray Zee(not 2+2 Ray Zee there is another one). Thanks for the responses.
Old 03-22-2002, 01:13 PM

Curious- you must play at night. All of these players are night time guys. I gave you the daycrowd. PS Blond Jason is a good player - dark haired Jason is good looking. Melissa is also good, and good looking but a little too tight. What Gary (grey hair) or short and stocky (dark hair). If it's the latter one, he's very good (but rockish).
Old 03-22-2002, 01:35 PM

"Natalie (from 30-60)"

I don't believe that this person wins. She is way too loose and aggressive. The reason I make this post is that players like this when they run good can appear to be terrific players. So short term watchings can sometimes be very misleading.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:35 PM

Mason- good point re: Natalie. Although, I've not seen her in 30-60 action, in a 15-30 game,she actually called my turn raise the other day with 3 diamonds out there and a straight draw. Then I bet the river and she called me again with only middle pair (I had the nut flush and top pair). Also, she once called me all the way down when I had the nut straight on the turn (and had raised the flop and check raised her on the turn). Loose indeed. Aggressive - not really, as she almost never bluffs and does not reraise with anything less than QQ (in my experience). Babe