Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 02-09-2004, 04:22 PM

Default Biggest Party Pet Peeve

OK, OK, this is a silly post, but I am considering not playing at Party for one extra reason...the fact that you don't get to see your opponent's cards on an all-in. It drives me crazy...

As a computer programmer, I can honestly say that this "bug" should be an easy fix.

OK, I've had my vent. I'm done.

CCC
Old 02-09-2004, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Biggest Party Pet Peeve

Honestly could care less about that, it only takes about 3 seconds to show the cards so not much drama. Shorthanded though I will occasionally type a quick comment with my hand to "show" it. (ie.. AJo)

There is no contest on the party pet peeve (ppp), it's got to be the absolutely unpunishable, use it all you want, ALL IN DISCONNECT. It just gets so common that you flop TPTK and bet enough to destroy the odds for a draw, and someone disconnects with the draw, hits his flush/str8 and then miraculously appears on the next hand.

I'd love it if someone can list the sites that don't allow this, and offer good SNGs. I'm so fed up I've got to find another non-party site.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Biggest Party Pet Peeve

Stars does not go all in on disconnects, hands are folded (although its on a long timer.)

My biggest Party Poker pet peeve: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP