Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

View Poll Results: Dont worry about the blinds, play solid cards, the blinds dont account for a massive portion of prof
No, blinds can be a good source of chip revenue 34 82.93%
Yes, dont worry, blinds arent your bread and butter 7 17.07%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Bonus abuse

I love whoring bonuses and the Cryptos are one of my favourite places for getting that extra $. However, I always play my normal game and look for profit on top of bonuses as any whore should.

Playing at Interpoker for the 5x raked hand bonus someone took the maximum time every hand, even when folding. In chat, he admitted he was playing for one of the £5/table hour bonuses.

I reported him for spoiling the game.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Bonus abuse

There might even be something in their T&C about that.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:22 PM

You are definitely an other.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:28 PM

Support will tell you that anyone is within their right to use all the time alloted to them. A couple of months back they reduced the timers, so that helped a bit.

There are a few people that regularly slow down the tabes, but they generally don't stick around for longer than an hour. Just try to avoid them, or play thru it!
Old 12-05-2005, 05:45 PM

u support everton, so i voted that ur a **** [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

albeit a "living in hope of past glories" **** [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ps thanks for rooney
Old 12-05-2005, 07:06 PM

Wasting everyone else's time like that really isn't cool.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:21 PM

Go do something else for an hour and 15 minutes. Play another site, clear another bonus. Read a book while you play.

If it's against the T&C, as such blatant and disruptive delaying probably is, then reporting is OK, but don't expect too much. This angle is so obvious that I'll bet that loads of whores use it, and you are likely to encounter it again.

I'd always heard that the Cryptos were typically slow hands/hr because of the hourly bonus anyway.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:34 PM

They might say that it's within someone's right to do that, but you should complain anyway.

Especially if you are playing 2/4. They seem to have lightning tables at 3/6 and above, and you know if they had lightning tables at 2/4 that's probally where most people would play (which would be everyone since there is usually only 1 or 2 tables running in 2/4), which would eliminate this particular annoyance.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:16 PM

This is why I always though the $x/hr bonuses were stupid. Why would the rooms not want some hard raked hand # to see effectiveness. The per hour is just waiting to be abused.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:54 PM

No it wasn't....You whore, He whores. If there is a problenm with game speed, then why not tell him its slowing down the game and if he didnt speed it up that you'd report him for bonus abuse? Going behind his back and "telling" on him is a punk's way of going about it.

Im not saying you shouldn't do it if he's being an ass about it, but at least let him know beforehand. Did anyone tell on you when you had a tiny bankroll, whoring every site you could, abusing every T and C you could?

Bros before hos dude bros before hos.