Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Bodog Points for Cash Promo

Bodog Promo

Any Bodog regulars here? Bodog is maybe my 3rd or 4th site of choice, however I do have about 2,000 pts currently good for $50.

"Rollover must be met in the poker room". Eh? So it's not a true points for cash i.e. the occasional Absolute or that Party promo a while back... There's not much in the way of fine print, should I take this to mean that if I cash out $50 in points for cash I can't touch that money i.e. same as if I deposited $500 for a 10%/$50 deposit bonus?
Old 12-04-2005, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Bodog Points for Cash Promo

it's just another bonus which has to be cleared like any normal bonus. skip this "promo".
Old 12-04-2005, 09:54 PM

I am at work, and unable to get to the link (thanks websense) can you cash in more points? I have around 10k there.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:18 PM

$200 bonus max, so sounds like you'd be able to use most of em. However, as from response above seems like this is really just a deposit bonus in disguise.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:00 AM

If I understand the quick discription without being able to check the link, it seems to be like the party bonus i just got. They "gave me" a free 100$, but I had to play 10X raked hands to cash out. If this is the case, I will take the cash and curn away. Can anyone confirm this to be acurate?
Old 12-05-2005, 01:03 AM

Dammit, when I read "rollover must be cleared" I thought that meant you had to clear any bonus you were working on then theyd give it to you.

Is there a better way to spend the bodo points? I heard you can buy into the 100k with them or something but I havent really looked into it.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:41 AM

Ok..just got off the phone with Bdog...I have over 10k points there, and I converted 8k of them to "cash" Its basicly like a 200$ that needs to be cleared by there normal 3 point per 1$ requirement. I don't think its that bad a deal, because what else are you gonna use the points for? I have turned 200$ into 2k before in a day on that site, so its not out of the realm to think it can happen again....I will post my results.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok..just got off the phone with Bdog...I have over 10k points there, and I converted 8k of them to "cash" Its basicly like a 200$ that needs to be cleared by there normal 3 point per 1$ requirement. I don't think its that bad a deal, because what else are you gonna use the points for? I have turned 200$ into 2k before in a day on that site, so its not out of the realm to think it can happen again....I will post my results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I was thinking I might regret it if they eventually offer better Pts tourneys like Stars FPP. I dont play there all that often anymore, my thought was this is the same if I just deposit some money and have to clear a bonus, versus instant cash. However the deal sounds a lot better if I would be clearing the promo in addition to still getting rakeback... of course I dont want to call them and ask if this is the case, seeing as how they seem to be on the hunt for bonus whores.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:51 PM

I think its a pretty good promo. It would be different if they didnt offer upfront bonus', but seeing as you have the 200 credited directly to your account to play with, you've got nothing to lose.. the bodog points are next to wortheless, anyways.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:04 PM

They were very easy to deal with on the phone, and took good care of me. I took the 200 and went to a 2/4 nl table. About 20 minutes in I get QJ [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] on the button, make it 10 to the BB, he just calls flop comes K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. He checks, I bet out 2x the pot, he calls. Turn 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] no help, he checks I push last 140$ or so, he insta calls and turns over AKos. River is no help, and I go down in flames...oh well, it was a fun 20 minutes [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]