Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2005, 08:39 PM

Default Whoring the Action Poker network

Anybody have any experience with this? Any problem with signing up on the different sites? (one guy mentioned having been banned, but he does not answer my PM)
Old 11-21-2005, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Whoring the Action Poker network

I've had no problems with Tiger - however, apparently at Nine Poker you have to deposit 100 or LESS to get the 150% first dep bonus. I deposited 250 and they told me I was ineligible to get even the $150 bonus !!
Old 11-21-2005, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've had no problems with Tiger - however, apparently at Nine Poker you have to deposit 100 or LESS to get the 150% first dep bonus. I deposited 250 and they told me I was ineligible to get even the $150 bonus !!

[/ QUOTE ]

thats strange because i deposited 500 and it allowed me the bonus. I just wonder how long they will allow me to make a withdrawal and then redeposit for the bonus. I guess i will just try it every couple of weeks.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:11 PM

Yes, and at Nine, I am not able to sign up on their website, since I am not US citizen. They offer unlimited 100% rakeback. I think it will not take many deposits there to be labeled a "bonus abuser". I stay away from that one and take the others. Here is a list of the big ones I have found (Neteller 1st deposit):

Jimfeistpoker.com: $2,500. 12 POPs to clear a bonus dollar (83,3 % rakeback)
Mtpoker.com: $2,500. 12 POPs to clear a bonus dollar (83,3 % rakeback)
Pokerincanada.com: $2,500. 12 POPs to clear a bonus dollar (83,3 % rakeback)
Superiorpoker.com: $2,500. 16 POPs to clear a bonus dollar (62,5 % rakeback)
Tigergaming.com: $2,500. 12 POPs to clear a bonus dollar (83,3 % rakeback)

Disclaimer: I have no information about the credibility of these sites. Check their website and T&C independently and make your own judgement before depositing.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:09 PM

I think they are safe with your money, i have made several deposits and withdrawals. I will say this (and be flamed i am sure) that the amount of river beats that i have personally experienced has been extremely high. I am by no means calling it rigged. I have never lost at any poker site where i have played at least 3,000 hands - and i have lost here, with the huge rakeback bonuses i am actually up a couple thousand though. It truely is "tough", the players at 5-10 are terrible though, but i cant beat them so.......i guess i shouldnt call them terrible since i cant beat them. The new 9 poker rakeback of 100% was enought to get me back there for a little more action, but have experienced much of the same. I do not think it is rigged or i wouldnt play there, but i am considering not playing there anymore, becuase its the only site i cannot beat.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:37 PM

Looking at TigerGaming's site as an example, I see you earn the Player Option Points (POP) as a percentage of the rake only for hands that you contribute to.

For a TAG-stlye player, any estimates on how much this stretches out the number of hands (or time) needed to clear bonuses here?

On Party and x-Party skins multi-tabling NL $50 6-max, I get 60-70% of total hands played counting as raked hands so I can clear a 7x $100 bonus easy in a day.

Being around 20% VPIP, obviously I'm going to be getting credited for many fewer hands on AP skins, and on those hands, usually receiving a small portion of the allocated rake if I'm folding early and not contributing a major portion of the pot.

Looking at BW, they say a bonus clears at $5.11 per table hour on such a table at TigerGaming compared to $12.84 at Party but it would seem that on Party, the bonus could be expected to clear at around that rate no matter what style player you are where as on the AP network, your style of play should have a significant impact on how slow or fast the bonus can be cleared.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 11-21-2005, 03:03 PM

i play 5-10 and cleared a $2250 bonus in about 4 weeks.

The great thing about the 9 bonus is it is smaller and can redeposit later and get it again. When i did tiger i had to get the bonus all at once so it took a while and you feel stuck when you get 1/2 through it. the 9 bonus allows you to do it once and then if oyu like it keep doing it.

Only problem is I wasnt always able to 4 table because there are not always 4 5/10 tables. I usually 2 table there and play somewhere else at the same time.

hope this helps, but you should be okay trying it on 9 poker and if you like it just reload and do it some more.