Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 10:41 PM

Default PT not importing HH\'s after windows/drivers update(regional settings?)

Long story short, I built a new machine a few weeks ago and was able to hook up the old hard drive to get all the files I didnt want to lose. Windows is validated and completely up to date, drivers are recent.

My problem is that PT isnt recognizing any hands to import from my HH text files. I play exclusively on Absolute and had just set up Outlook Express via gmail to auto-import a week or two prior to the new computer and everything was fine. When I got back up and running, I was getting the "Chip Count" error message as described on the PT forum(http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10) after I tried importing. I double checked my Regional Settings(English, US as they were before) but still cant figure out why my HH's arent being imported. Also, as described in the link, PT is not prompting me at startup to change any settings. I tried importing old files and it doesnt even recognize the already imported HH's.

Has anyone had similar problems, and if so have any advice? I am pretty much lost on this one.

Thanks in advance for any help!