Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 04:15 PM

Default UB Reload

On the off chance that you don't quite have enough UB Bonus Dollars pending, I thought I'd pass along this e-mail I just got.

[ QUOTE ]
it's time to RELOAD! Starting at Noon EST October 25th, we're offering you the opportunity to take advantage of our 25% Reload Bonus and fill your pockets with a little extra CASH!

Claiming your bonus is easy, simply make your deposit of $25 or more, anytime between Noon EST Tuesday October 25th and 1AM EST Tuesday November 1st and we'll give you 25% of that deposit up to $200 in Bonus Dollars.

How It Works
After you make a deposit, a maximum of $200 Bonus Dollars will be automatically credited to your account. Bonus Dollars are converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 10 UltimatePoints you earn at our $.25/$.50 or higher real money raked tables. Bonuses are limited to one per person.

This Reload Bonus doesn't last long, so be sure to take advantage of our 25% Redeposit Bonus anytime between Noon EST Tuesday October 25th and 1AM EST Tuesday November 1st.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-25-2005, 04:16 PM

Default Re: UB Reload

Thank you, your post makes me happy.

I did not check my poker email today.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:19 PM

Got a question, I opened an accout there 2 days ago and haven't done the deposit bonus yet, was waiting to clear my PS bonuses first. Is there anyway I can get the initial deposit bonus and this reload bonus?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:29 PM

saw the email too, I was actually about to put money back on to clear the rest of my dollars so now I'll just have more. Only problem is when i go to 'my account' this comes up

There was an error accessing this page. Please try again.

This happening to anybody else?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got a question, I opened an accout there 2 days ago and haven't done the deposit bonus yet, was waiting to clear my PS bonuses first. Is there anyway I can get the initial deposit bonus and this reload bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it, the reload says it applies to the first deposit during the period, which started four and a half hours ago.

But then, it doesn't hurt to try. If you've got $1300 to deposit then do $500 for the 40% signup, then $800 for the 25% reload.

And report back here eh?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:38 PM

I haven't been playing UB much lately, how are the lower buy in NL games these days?

How long do you think it would take to clear about $850 in bonus?

Also, I currently don't have unmentionables there and I want unmentionables because unmentionables are good. I am considering clearing this bonus cash, closing the account, and coming back in six months or so to open a new account. Think that'll work?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just checking BW.com to see what they say about how quickly it clears and they have a 50%/$200 signup with a code that beats the standard 40%/200. Just figured I'd let ya know.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:42 PM

I am not entirely certain, ask customer support. I think though it will work, if you have enough money.

I think you can just do the deposit bonus (deposit 500 or whatever your deal is) with your deposit bonus code.

Then right after just deposit 800 more for the reload bonus.

I know you can't deposit -withdraw- deposit to get both bonuses, because I remember right after I signed up they had a reload and I missed it because I did not have the funds available.

The bonuses are stackable and don't expire.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:49 PM

The low buy in NL games are soft on all sites.

I think the bonus clears slower at low level NL than 1-2 limit.

If you play 3 tables you should be able to get probably $5/hour net on the bonus, so $850 would take 170 hours [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I know the bonus clears slow, but I like the software and speed of the games there better than anywhere else, so I am happy to play there whenever I have a bonus. I have currently been playing at Stars with no bonus, so this will be preferable.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:55 PM

IIRC, UB has changed their point structure from being able to earn one point a hand to a max of 1/2 point per hand. this doubles the time it takes to clear the bonus. i dont know if BW has updated their clearing chart. i havent done the math but i think this is a crappy bonus. anyone?