Be aware that since they cut out the micro limit tables,the
no limit tables don't work the same. If the pot doesn't get
big enough to rake it doesn't matter if you contributed to
the pot or not!

I hit 500 hands thinking I was done and they told me that
I only had 310 raked hands.When I asked them about the
contributed to the hand deal they just told me how many
hands I had again bla bla bla. My 500 hundred hands turned
into about 750 hands. I was playing on Sportingodds by the way.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Damn Boss Sites!

Yes, I have also found the Boss Media bounses to be a complete train wreck. I think they finally fixed all those bugs with their software. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2005, 07:58 AM

I cleared the bonuses with NL tables and found it to work fine. The pot was raked whenever it reached $1 or more, which I generally found to be everytime because everyone seems to call preflop and many chase to the river. The play on there is so horrible...

- thing85 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2005, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I have also found the Boss Media bounses to be a complete train wreck. I think they finally fixed all those bugs with their software. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They have a new bug in their software. If you go all in, the next round of betting asks you to do some sort of action again. If you don't respond, your hand gets folded. I saw one poor guy take a loss of his whole stack that way. He probably went to take a piss when he was all in or something. I have never seen that happen before. If you slide all in, you are supposed to go to showdown..... Boss has terrible players, but there are so many bad aspects to their site that is only worth whoring and nothing else, in my opinion.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They have a new bug in their software. If you go all in, the next round of betting asks you to do some sort of action again. If you don't respond, your hand gets folded. I saw one poor guy take a loss of his whole stack that way. He probably went to take a piss when he was all in or something. I have never seen that happen before. If you slide all in, you are supposed to go to showdown..... Boss has terrible players, but there are so many bad aspects to their site that is only worth whoring and nothing else, in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
This bug has been in there for a while. Ever since I cleared my bonus a few months ago at least. It asks you to call $0 or raise. You have to hit raise or it will keep asking you to call $0.