Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Probability
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Low content...but fun

I'm at work today and BORED as all get-out so I start dealing holdem hands.

The second round of hands I deal 7 hands...which look like this...

1 A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] - 2 A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] - 3 J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] - 4 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] - 5 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] - 6 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] - and 7 Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

So in any normal (use that word loosely) game I"d figure hands 1, 2, 3, and 7 would see a flop.

I deal the flop of.....

A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and it made my day at work!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2005, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Low content...but fun

I ran an experiment once and delt out 10 hands face up for a while. I was suprised to find that most of the time, there was no more than one playable hand out. I would love to see all the cards face up when 5 players enter every hand at the $25NL party tables.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to see all the cards face up when 5 players enter every hand at the $25NL party tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not Party $25, but you can watch a full, real money tournament game with all cards showing. Gives you a good feel for what people may have.

http://www.tightpoker.com/track.html

Use the hand history replayer on the site (either web or download) with history #6: "7th in 630 person multi-tournament - FULL history file"

Enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2005, 02:22 AM

Pokerstars runs Quad shootouts, and the FT is replayed at a later date w/ all the hole cards shown... didnt know if i'd like it, but it was really really interesting.