Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 10-14-2005, 02:55 PM

Default How does a Party skin 10x bonus compare to Absolute?

Now that the skins are handing these out hand over fist, how do these rate compared to the never ending Absolute 10x bonus (taking into account the tighter, fewer games)? Specifics such as limits played would also help.

My view is that if they are comparable to Absolute, then the Party skin bonuses are probably not worth it.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: How does a Party skin 10x bonus compare to Absolute?

all i know is that i clear the bonus a lot faster at Empire four tabling NL25, than I do 3 tabling the NL50 at Absolute.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:25 PM

I think party, and x-skin bonuses are easier than absolute.

I just did Empires PLAYOCT bonus (100%upto100$ 10X) and it was fine, not nearly as many fish as before the party split, but the games are still beatable if your not an idot.

Absolute is a rock garden in my opinon. if you can do ok there , oyu can do ok at party and skins.

I play 1/2. limit
Old 10-14-2005, 03:39 PM

in terms of game quality and player softness, the games at Absolute are probably slightly better now than (what's remaining of) the Party skins network. I was working on some of the latest Empire reload and seen flop percentages have dropped at least 10% down to the mid-twenties, even at the lowest limits. Absolute is certainly not the loosest place either, but you can at least find 30%+ during peak hours.

in terms of percentage of hands raked (which affects how fast the bonuses clear), it depends on the limit and game type. micro NL players should probably stay on the skins, since a rake of 10c (and even 5c) will count, whereas Absolute still requires a minimum 25c rake. for fixed limits they're about the same, and Absolute's % rake structure is slightly more favorable. Absolute rakes "early" (25c of $5 pot even at $2/4) but they don't rake "high" like party does at 50c/$1 and $1/2 (50c of $5, and 75c of $12).
Old 10-14-2005, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in terms of game quality and player softness, the games at Absolute are probably slightly better now than (what's remaining of) the Party skins network. I was working on some of the latest Empire reload and seen flop percentages have dropped at least 10% down to the mid-twenties, even at the lowest limits. Absolute is certainly not the loosest place either, but you can at least find 30%+ during peak hours.

in terms of percentage of hands raked (which affects how fast the bonuses clear), it depends on the limit and game type. micro NL players should probably stay on the skins, since a rake of 10c (and even 5c) will count, whereas Absolute still requires a minimum 25c rake. for fixed limits they're about the same, and Absolute's % rake structure is slightly more favorable. Absolute rakes "early" (25c of $5 pot even at $2/4) but they don't rake "high" like party does at 50c/$1 and $1/2 (50c of $5, and 75c of $12).

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the unmentionables.