Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 10-14-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Eurobet 50% $200

[ QUOTE ]

Dear xxxxxx,

We have made some great enhancements to our poker room, and as a valued customer I would like to offer you a special bonus to celebrate... 50% on your next deposit, worth up to $200! But hurry, you have just one week to claim!

* Log-in and go to the cashier (under ‘Account Options’)
* Transfer any amount into ‘Poker’ but (and this is important) before you click 'Proceed' you must enter SHAW in the bonus code box
* The bonus will be automatically credited to your account once you have played the required number of raked hands on cash games within 30 days

Please note : you have until 23:59 GMT Friday 21st October 2005 to enter the
bonus code.

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy!
Old 10-14-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Eurobet 50% $200

rollover?
Old 10-14-2005, 12:10 PM

Anybody know if its 7x or 10x?
Old 10-14-2005, 12:11 PM

I just got this email too... any idea on the raked hand requirement?

Thanks.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:11 PM

I just deposited, it's 10x, 30 days.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:17 PM

#4 in their T&C says you must contribute to the pot.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:17 PM

Havent played Eurobet in a while...how's the traffic? Like the other x-skins? I do know the low limit SNG's at Empire have dried up...at least for now.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
is this right? if so, i'll pass.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:20 PM

Awsome! I just checked my mail and I got this bonus too.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
is this right? if so, i'll pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Terms and Conditions

1. To qualify for this time-limited promotion you must transfer funds to your Poker balance (regardless of whether or not you already have money in your Poker balance), and enter the relevant Bonus code in the box provided in the Cashier window prior to confirming the transfer. This bonus offer and code is only valid between Friday 14th October and Friday 21st October 2005 inclusive.

2. This is a matched deposit of 50% of your deposit, up to $200. The bonus will only apply to a single deposit, whilst using the relevant code in the same transaction.

3. The bonus amount will be added to account holders' balances within 48 hours of playing a total of ten times the equivalent raked hands on any real money cash game within the Eurobet Poker site, and having followed the procedure in point one. For example, to qualify for a $200 bonus you will need to deposit $400, and play 2,000 hands to release your $200; for a $50 bonus, deposit $100 and play 500 raked hands.

4.The definition of a raked hand is one where you have contributed funds to a pot that has had a fee taken.

5. Game play on any variation of tournaments does not contribute to bonus release.

6. Following activation of the bonus code users have 30 days to complete the required qualifying criteria. Any pending bonuses cease to be valid if the required hands are not played within this 30-day period.

9. Any user who still has a pending bonus from any other poker offer e.g. a sign up bonus or monthly bonus, will have to complete the required play for that plan before they can qualify for the new one. Only one plan is valid at any given time for each player.

10. Following bonus release the funds may be used on any Eurobet product or maybe withdrawn at the user’s discretion.

11. Only one bonus per player, per code will be issued up to a maximum of $200.

12. Players with multiple accounts will not be eligible for more than one bonus; evidence of additional accounts being opened will be refused bonus funds, and will be closed accordingly.

13. Eurobet Poker reserves the right to refuse all future promotions and bonuses to players who do not comply with this condition.

14. Playing as a guest or for fun does not contribute to eligibility for this offer.

15. This offer is only open to residents of those countries or states where Eurobet accepts customers and is subject to Eurobet's normal full rules, terms and conditions.

16. The additional bonus funds will be flagged in the customer account as "Bonus".

17. Winnings on the additional bonus are dealt with in accordance with our normal rules, conditions and terms & conditions, which may be viewed at www.eurobet.com.

18. Eurobet may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any point and for any reason, including for technical reasons such as and not limited too computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.

19. Eurobet and their agents do not accept responsibility for the failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations in relation to this offer.

20. The Poker Manager’s decision is final. No discussion will be entered into.