Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 12:00 AM

Default Messed up when signing up for Titan

I used PSO and signed up for Titan before I knew anything about having to clear cookies. So, I decided to email them before I made my deposit to make sure I was linked to PSO.

They said I am not and I sent back a reply asking if anything can be done so they get credit as being my afilliate.

The never emailed me back. I waited 3 or 4 days and emailed again and still hear nothing back.

What should I do? I was planning on telling them that I would not deposit until it was fixed.

I admit that I made the mistake but I am not going to play a site that has terrible game selection if I am not getting my PSO points.

Can someone from PSO contact them? I am obviously having no luck. Also, does anyone know a phone number that I could call? Probably be harder for them to dodge me if I am on the phone.

My Titan username is: TTR33704812
My PSO username is: Disc_Golf

Thanks a lot.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:37 AM

Default Re: Messed up when signing up for Titan

Post in the PSO forums, they will answer almost immediately. They do not answer e-mails as stated on their website.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Post in the PSO forums, they will answer almost immediately. They do not answer e-mails as stated on their website.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is right on. they don't do email, but they answer posts on their own form at a near instant rate and they always take care of things as fast as humanly possible. as far as i am concerned, they have the best customer support of any online poker related business
Old 10-13-2005, 01:03 AM

I copy-pasted it to their forum. Thanks.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:10 AM

Just wanted to add that I got quick help in their chat romm, so theres another option.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:27 AM

Just a quick note about Titan - I deposited for the Nevada Jacks promo, cleared the requirements in 2 days, then withdrew everything. 2 days later, I got a phone call saying they had given me a free $12 with no raked hand requirement (this was different from the bonus money). Thought it was kind of cool.

Been playing 6-max with it, way underbankrolled. Going to turn it into $500 or bust out trying.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Going to turn it into $500 or bust out trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any bets on which it will be?

A buddy of mine is a LAA that plays a lot higher than he should. He is usually broke but when he actually has a couple bucks, he deposits $50 in Party and plays 5/10 with it. He will either bust or leave the table at $200. Then he goes to 10/20.

He called me at 4 am the other night. He had been playing for 7 hrs. straight. Up to $2600. LMAO! I told him it would be gone within a week. He said, probably but that is a lot of action off $50.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:51 AM

I'll probably bust out. I'm going to move up in limits once I get a 12.5 BB buy-in. Definitely a recipe for disaster at 6-max. But it's a freeroll, so it's not a big deal.