Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Is anyone going to deposit to make the max bonus for Multi today?

Just wondering? I can still deposit for the $300, $400, and $500 bonus, wondering if its worth it or maybe runnning a risk, I have cashed out some $ after the "change".

Thanks

tobdog
Old 10-10-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Is anyone going to deposit to make the max bonus for Multi today?

I don't think the money is at risk, but I also don't think I could clear those bonuses at a ridiculous 20x rate. Too much other good stuff out there right now. Pass.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:58 PM

Yes I'm going to deposit. However, I will just deposit for the $400 and maybe not the $300. I started with the $500 and should finish it tonight or tomorrow (would have been done by now except for a small hiccup).

Anyway, I did ALL $1500 last month and decided that I didn't want to go through that again. I also did the Party, Gaming Club and a couple others during the month.

I'm thinking of a more leisurly pace this month. Finished Party today, and plug along on Multi. Empire will be this week, and so on.

For those that say there are better things out there, I say why not take'm all (or at least as many as possible).
Old 10-10-2005, 08:28 PM

I am going to deposit for sure. I doubt for the whole thing though, I was late to join in this so I'm only 1/2 way through the first 20X $100 - also done the 5X $100 sign-up this week.

I'm planning to deposit $200 + $150 + $100 + $50, since I have 4 codes remaining. $500 / 10000 r.hands shouldn't be too much trouble over 20 days, but reducing deposits just in case I don't make it.

Currently showing ~8000 players, in the lobby, that is still a fair pool of players, I think. Besides, all the good players have moved to Party now, have they not?

Here's hoping Multi do this again in November - a 20X bonus should be profitable for both players and Multi, I think. I suppose I'll know when the bonus is done and the MGR can be calculated.

I signed @ multi up just before Party flicked the doom-switch on the skins, so this bonus is not quite what I was expecting, but I have to say that I'm finding the new Party X-Skins Network to be kinda good - game selection is fine at the NL25 level, and so far I have found the players to have been little different to the pre-split days. There are certainly fewer chip-spewing fish, but still enough to profit at the tables while clearing bonus.

Enjoy!

Dave.