Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 09:37 AM

Default BET365

Just wanted to see what you think of this site. Any problems cashing out etc.? Heard they were slow to credit bonues. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-10-2005, 09:52 AM

Default Re: BET365

Dude no offense but there is 10 threads on the subject do a search.

I did the deposit bonus,Septembers Bonus Banaza and Octobers. I clear $250 in the matter of just under 3 weeks while still nailing 25bb over the bonuses.

You needed to play 1/2, They have a raked hand counter, The have terriffic CS and cashouts are around 5 hours.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:29 AM

bonus is credited upon half an hour after you send them an email telling them you have played the required hands.
Cashout is immediatedly - but you have to do it via your neteller
see other threads about this procedure.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:31 AM

You may clear it under .5/1 as well. I did just that because I forgot that the T/C ask for 1/2.

Also, according to their internal stats, I had only 497 rh (the lobby says 503) and they credited me with the bonus anyway after my e-mail.

I have to say they are very accommodating. I already started thinking about some cover play next month.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had only 497 rh (the lobby says 503) and they credited me with the bonus anyway after my e-mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar situation as well, although my situation was the deposit bonus. The raked hand counter showed I had more than enough raked hands to clear the bonus, and they only authorized $40 of the $50 bonus and said I needed 27 more raked hands for the additional $10. Easy enough, but I couldn't understand why the two didn't agree.

Also, part of the confussion came in upon the fact that the raked hand counter is machine dependent. I play both on my home PC and my laptop. The PC only tracks those played there, while the laptop only counts the ones played on the laptop. It doens't provide the exact info CS has available at their disposal. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 12:14 PM

A related question for the signup bonus:

From the PTOS, "c) Play poker to at least $50 in total stakes (check your poker play history using Playcheck).

d) Once you have played 50 raked hands (a raked hand is one where you are dealt cards in a cash game and the pot reached the agreed level and a rake is taken of 25c and above) you will be entitled to receive your first instalment of your bonus of $10."

What does this mean? I have been getting raked hands very slowly playing at .10/.20 because I have a tiny bankroll, but the lobby raked hands counter does increase because many hands that make the turn have rake > .25$. Am I going to get my bonus at this level?
Old 10-10-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: BET365 - mini view

Off Topic, but...

How does everybody like their "mini table view"?
Old 10-10-2005, 09:26 PM

I think that if you play on Prima network, you should choose Code Poker for the 50% bonus on the profits.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Re: BET365 - mini view

[ QUOTE ]
Off Topic, but...

How does everybody like their "mini table view"?

[/ QUOTE ]
I like it a lot. The only other miniview I know of is Ultimate Bet, but UB's miniview is too small to be comfortable for any HUD stuff (UB's miniview doesn't work with PokerAce HUD anyway). Admittedly, I haven't used Prima's miniview all that much yet, but I think it works great.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been getting raked hands very slowly playing at .10/.20 because I have a tiny bankroll, but the lobby raked hands counter does increase because many hands that make the turn have rake > .25$. Am I going to get my bonus at this level?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.