Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 07:53 AM

Default Party Points for Cash Screw-up

I played 1k hands on Party yesterday and my regular points were not updated.

Same goes for last month, now that I think about it.

Anyways, I've been really slow at racking up these points, and I'm pretty sure that I've already activated them for my account.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I had to call support, they said they'd update it tomorrow and that it would include hands from yesterday...

If not, I'm going to have to call them again.

GIVE ME MA MONAY! ($75).

--Dave.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Party Points for Cash Screw-up

I didn't get any party point for Sep and Oct either. Emailed support 4-5 times... their responses were useless as usual.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:16 PM

Well, after calling these guys they said that I'd be getting my points for yesterday today, which is BS.

However, at least they're adding up now. I really don't want to play any more on party's skin than I have to, though, so I'm going to call them again today to try to get them to release the $75 owing to my account, right away.

Oy... I've got bloody liquidity issues right now... I need more money than I have on account in neteller to make the transition between party and my RB skin...

I'm probably going to have to do a partial deposit and play 2-tables on each. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

THAT blows. On a personal level, I'm very dedicated towards giving party the least business possible after the crap they pulled with their RB and pokernow.

--Dave.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:08 PM

Yep, it usually takes them a day to credit you with your points.

I noticed that way back when I was party-point-freeroll crazy. (I've since slapped myself back sane again.)
Old 10-06-2005, 10:25 PM

I would be sure and check it and make sure you get your points added. They missed about half a month of my points back in May, and they never did add them back in. I had even cleared a bonus in that time, so they knew I had played hands there that I didn't get credit for. After 5 months of harrassing them about it I finally got this email last week:

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for what has happened. The Players Club Points are points which are calculated,
credited and debited by the system. The option to add Points from our end is not available. Had this
been the case we would have added the points by now because we see no reason to deny this. The
Department dealing with the intricacies of the system is still working on it. We request you to allow
us some more time and we will have this resolved at the earliest.

Personally I find it very hard to believe that they cannot add points. This is just another reason why I'm passing on the bonus.