Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2005, 08:02 AM

Default Poker Forum Challenge

Hey there 2+2 members,

The next Poker Forum Challenge is happening on November 25th. The website is not up yet, so you will not be able to pre-register for it yet.

For those not familiar with the Poker Forum Challenge, this is how it works:

You need to register on the Poker Forum Challenge website, with your Royal Vegas Poker account details and your choice of forum - 2+2 of course!

This opens for registration about a month before the actual event. Please remember to fill in your correct details, otherwise you will not be able to play. There will be a place on the site where you can update your details if you have entered the incorrect alias or account number. Please note that you will not be able to change your forum choice!

A few days before the tournament starts, you will be required to register again on the software, to make sure that you are able to play. This will be your last chance to make sure that you are properly registered.

So, gather up the troops and get commitments from friends and family to sign up for the Poker Forum Challenge. Represent 2+2 and stand in line to win!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me, I'm available through PM, email or MSN.

Thanks
Tania
Royal Vegas Poker
Old 09-23-2005, 06:59 AM

Default Re: Poker Forum Challenge

Just to let you know that the date for the Poker Forum Challenge has changed to December 2nd.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:37 AM

Are people from here representing 2+2 or BW? Or both? Or should this forum get its own separate team? The Venn diagram confuses me.

(Im not actually planning on playing, I just enjoy forum metaphysics.)
Old 11-09-2005, 04:28 AM

Hi there,

If anyone is interested in registering, please register at the following link: http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com/d...tag=ad_108589.

Registration closes November 29 and the freeroll tournament is on December 2. A share of $5 000 is up for grabs.