Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 09-19-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Hatred against my opponents

Not sure how many of you ever play heads up, but i get this sense of real hate against my fellow opponent. Anyone else get this?

I do get this on SNGs as well, but not quite to the same extent. It never affects my game, as i stay focused at all times and never tilt any more. I'm never relaxed though when i play no matter what the buyin.. all i want is to WIN!

I'm starting to think this mentality of always being right on the edge, without ever losing my mind could get me to the VERY top!

You guys we'll probably read this and think i'm nuts, and probably think i must always lose my temper and tilt when i get a bad beat but that never happens. My mind is trained to stay at a constant... on the edge! Any bad beats are just part and parcel of the game.

I think i am the "special one"

If YOU can take my mentality into your next set of games, it could give YOU that little extra edge you've been craving.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Hatred against my opponents

Hahaha - this stuff is priceless! C'mon guys - he's like "The Onion" of the forum. Hilarious.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:18 PM

If luck weren't involved, he'd win everytime.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:19 PM

HATRED, n.
A sentiment appropriate to the occasion of another's superiority.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:21 PM

You know what, you're right. What we need is MORE HATRED!!!
Old 09-19-2005, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I hate you Ilya.

Like when we were in Vegas, I was thiiiis close to smashing one of my heinekens over your head and then beating you to a bloody pulp with the scrippa pole. Then I was going to defecate on your dead corpse while rubbing your dead face in it. After that I was gonna hit up xPuns1her on the celly cell and get him to come over and finish the job proper (which, judging from his pms to me would involve jizzing all over your corpse while hacking you into bits with an axe).

Yugoslav
<font color="white">A similar fate almost befell Unarmed at The Rhino. Except I was gonna take a chainsaw and hack up most of the scrippaz while I was at it.</font>
Old 09-19-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HATRED, n.
A sentiment appropriate to the occasion of another's superiority.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could hate someone who is superior to yourself. In my case, i hate my opponents as they're trying to take money from me. This keep me on the edge, it means i can never relax and makes me a winner!
Old 09-19-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha - this stuff is priceless! C'mon guys - he's like "The Onion" of the forum. Hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who make comments such as yours really are worthless to this forum. Open your mind. I don't mind criticism, and i sometimes purposely crave it, but please backup your posts with reason.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:36 PM

you are a tool
Old 09-19-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I hate you Ilya.

Like when we were in Vegas, I was thiiiis close to smashing one of my heinekens over your head and then beating you to a bloody pulp with the scrippa pole. Then I was going to defecate on your dead corpse while rubbing your dead face in it. After that I was gonna hit up xPuns1her on the celly cell and get him to come over and finish the job proper (which, judging from his pms to me would involve jizzing all over your corpse while hacking you into bits with an axe).

Yugoslav
<font color="white">A similar fate almost befell Unarmed at The Rhino. Except I was gonna take a chainsaw and hack up most of the scrippaz while I was at it.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah dude!!! I think this kind of attitude is gonna take us to the VERY TOP!!!!