Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 09-14-2005, 01:45 AM

Default GamingClub Bonus questions

I notice that gamingclub has a 50 dollar bonus running, but i also noticed that through pokerlistings.com you can get a 300 dollar bonus. Does anyone know about that bonus and how easily it can be cleared at the NL 1-2 tables?

I saw in a different thread that gamingclub said that the 300 bonus is over. any help gamingclub would be appreciated.

thanks
Old 09-14-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Re: GamingClub Bonus questions

When I logged in to Gaming Club to see the $50 you were talking about, in small print in the disclaimer at the end it says "bonus period ends August 3rd, 2005".

Yet, the message came up as "look what you've missed the past couple weeks" when I logged in.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: GamingClub Bonus questions

Our offer is currently the Deposit $50, Get $50. The $300 sign-up bonus is no longer a standard offer with us so if someone is offering it, it is likely that they may have yet to update their details on the site or they are exclusively running this promotion for visitors to their site.

If the latter is the case then it will be just as we used to run it where you need to earn BRPs (bonus redemption points) by playing raked hands to unlock bonus cash. You can only earn a certain amount of BRPs at various limits and you will be required to move up the limits to unlock more bonus cash.

It takes 300 BRPs to unlock $20 in bonus cash and you can play from 0.25/0.50 and upwards to earn BRPs. As we mentioned there is a max amount of BRPs that can be earned at each level. They are:

0.25/0.50 - max 300 BRPs
0.50/1 - max 400 BRPs
1/2 - max 800 BRPs
2/4 and above - unlimited BRPs

For each raked hand played, you earn a certain amount of BRPs.

A raked hand at 0.25/0.50 level gets you - 1 BRP
A raked hand at 0.50/1, 1/2 & 2/4 upwards gets you - 3 BRPs

There's no differentiation between FL and NL/PL, so no matter what limit type you play, the same amount of BRPs are earned.

Hope this helps.