Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2005, 09:10 PM

Default Gaming Club Reload Question

Can I do the inital deposit bonus and the reload back-to-back?
Old 09-06-2005, 07:15 AM

Default Re: Gaming Club Reload Question

Are you playing for the sign-up bonus already, or are you yet to sign-up with us? If that's the case, then unfortunately not as the cutoff to make a deposit for the latest reload was yesterday.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:13 PM

I have yet to sign up at the Gaming Club but have been meaning to for quite some time.

On the bonuswhores main page, it shows the reload as being valid through September 12th. Maybe this is a mistake.

Either way I am looking forward to having an account there. Since the reload is expired I will probably do the initial sign up bonus instead. I was thinking maybe the reload bonus could either be done after the sign up or as an alternative, but I guess I am too late.

BTW, does the initial deposit bonus still require hands played at $2/4 or higher? And also, as an aside, I want to say that the great promotions TGC has been running lately are really what sparked my interest to play there.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:47 PM

I got the $50 bonus for 350 raked hands and got confirmation I was now working for the $100 bonus for 700 raked hands. While I was playing the 700 raked hands, got about 250 hands in I was mysteriously credited with a $50 "loyalty cashback" credit.

Anyone know what this Loyalty Cashback program is and how it works?
Old 09-07-2005, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

On the bonuswhores main page, it shows the reload as being valid through September 12th. Maybe this is a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]
You need to have made a qualifying deposit by September 5th. Play for clearing the bonus is valid up to September 12th.

You were slightly to late but no need to worry, we will be having reload bonuses more often in the future.

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, does the initial deposit bonus still require hands played at $2/4 or higher?

[/ QUOTE ]
It depends on what limit type you play. If you're a Limit player, then hands on limit tables from $2/$4 to $20/$40 count towards play through requirements.

If you're a NL/PL player, then hands on NL/PL tables from $0.50/$1 through to $5/$10 count towards clearing.

[ QUOTE ]

And also, as an aside, I want to say that the great promotions TGC has been running lately are really what sparked my interest to play there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad you're enjoying them. We're definitely looking at having more and the general reaction that we've been running these reloads has been positive [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Synergistic Explosions
[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know what this Loyalty Cashback program is and how it works?

[/ QUOTE ]
That sounds like it was one of your reload bonuses that was credited. PM us with your alias and we'll be able to confirm for you.