Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-17-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Roommate now interested in getting started...but can he?

My roommate is now interested in getting started on bonus whoring. However, we obviously share the same household address and IP address. Could he use his parents address if he wanted instead (I think his drivers license for example might still list that as his place of permanent residence)? Is he going to be able to play any of the sites I've already received bonuses on?
Old 08-17-2005, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Roommate now interested in getting started...but can he?

Some sites only give one bonus per household, Noble Poker pops to mind. Most sites don't care. If I were him I'd register my permanent address.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:30 PM

As long as he is a "real" person there will be no problem. Your accounts and Cashouts will immediately be suspended but that will be cleared up with a simple phone call. The drivers license address might be an issue. I suggest he gets a new licnse with the correct address. You will need to have an accurate license, too. My wife and I each have accounts on several sites. We just had to call and once had to fax a copy of our licenses. It was no big deal, though.

And by th way, if you are married and your spouse does not have accounts, set them up. You will need seperate neteller accounts. I also recommend seperate ING accounts, too. Since setting up accounts for my wife we are now able to clear twicw as many bonuses as before. And she's getting pretty good! Usually clears with more winnings than me. She's more patient and plays pretty tight.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:00 PM

My wife plays on my accounts sometime. If i set her up with all her own accounts can she clear monthly reloads too?
Will party and the other big ones allow that?
Thanks Jay
Old 08-17-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As long as he is a "real" person there will be no problem. Your accounts and Cashouts will immediately be suspended but that will be cleared up with a simple phone call.

[/ QUOTE ]
Looking at the T&C at some of the sites, it says one account, one household. You didn't have any problems other than this? The reason why our perm addresses might be different is b/c we rent our house, not own. Because we only planned on being in it for about 2-3 years, I don't know if he switched his permanent address or not. He gets all his mail at our house I think. Anyways, I'd really like to avoid having account suspended, bonuses/accounts lost, being banned, etc.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:24 PM

Heck if you're renting for 2-3 years, get your license changed. I've owned houses for less than three years. In my fine state we have 10 days from the move date to get it changed...
Old 08-17-2005, 07:32 PM

AS long as you are a REAL person there is no problem.

All my rommates and faMILY memebers play and we use similar addresses and last names and just needed to fax licenses and vaild bank accounts
Old 08-17-2005, 08:35 PM

You could always send an E-mail to the site prior to signing up trying to get approval before hand. This SHOULD prevent most problems down the line.