Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-15-2005, 03:24 PM

Default anybody cleard the noble poker $700 bonus?

i see they are offering 100% match upto $700 but its not cleared automaticaly u have to ask support to credit the increments of your bonus each session after you clear them.

Has anybody successfully cleared this bonus and did you have any problems?
Old 08-15-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: anybody cleard the noble poker $700 bonus?

I cleared some of it then quit back in June. The software is terrible, making multi-tabling nearly impossible. I did not have to ask support for my bonuses, they were automatically added daily. I cleared $110 of the $700 then gave up... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2005, 06:45 PM

Noble improved the multi-table part, but they did not improve the bonus.

pick another iPoker skin with better clearing terms, like BetFred.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:39 AM

I played there the last few days earning boogster points, 8000 equivalent to $80 or a Poker Academy Pro v2.0, 1000 crowns was easy playing 2/4 limit 6-way. Bonus clears slowly but it's something, I never earned all I was eligible for. The software is better than the reviews I’ve read, Noble advertises a recent change. When you increase resolution you can multitable the standard way and the 3d mode they use to have is gone. Hands per hour was good and connection was stable but player base is small. Limit hold'em full ring was scarce, some short handed limit hold'em then more no-limit short and full. Action is generally low limit but a few higher limit tables. Cash out hassles have been a complaint of reviewers but I got my cash out into neteller in 2 days with no problem, maybe the probation period until Empire buys the Noble brand name incentivizes them to be upstanding in their financial dealings.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Noble improved the multi-table part, but they did not improve the bonus.

pick another iPoker skin with better clearing terms, like BetFred.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean not imrpove the bonus?
Old 08-16-2005, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you mean not imrpove the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]
can you not tell just by looking at the Noble site that the bonus structure is crap? it used to be that all iPoker skins had the deal signup deal, 25% up to $100, 10x dealt raked hands (non-contributed). about half of the sites on the network still have it, but Noble was the first one that started changing it for the worse.

as it stands now, you'll be lucky to earn even 1BB/100 extra with the Noble bonus, even playing shorthanded. there are plenty of other sites out there with bonuses and reloads that pay 5-10BB/100 at the low limits where you never have to bother with Noble in the first place. if all you are looking at is the 100% match up to $700 part then you are a sucker and you should sign up for the 100% match up to $600 at Full Tilt as well.