Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2005, 01:00 PM

Default whoreing boss media and ipoker sites?

I see there are lots of boss media sites like imperial poker and they are ment to be a fish hole, But are they worth whoreing has anybody whore through these poker sites and can you get rakeback on them as i see them looking for affliates? Also the same question to ipoker site like noble poker?
Old 08-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Re: whoreing boss media and ipoker sites?

Noble poker wasn't bad- I got this extra bonus for depositing thru neteller or something - so that was cool. However, I play 2/4 shorthanded and both

1)hit a downswing
2) came across good thinking players

Without reads on my opponents b/c I was multitabling (no Pt supported), I was having difficulty find out what to dowhen getting turn c/r often.

Also, you may have to talk to online suport and be persistennt about getting your bonus in your account. I got an email saying it was released, but it never was there. I had to talk to a support (easy to do, its a button in the lobby window) and she said it would be there within 24 hours. I checked back 6 hours later - not there- and a dif lady said to give it time. I told her how outrageious this was and then somehow she found the power to immediately add the bonus to my account [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Summary: I enjoyed the software, encountered tough players at 2/4, bonus cleare moderately, but make sure bonus is in account.