Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Sounds randomly don\'t work

Last night I was playing on Bodog, Empire, and Pacific when all of the sudden the sounds were no longer working. I Turned on Windows Media Player and was able to play/hear mp3s and wav files. I restarted my computer and the sounds were back. I was playing again just now and the sounds went out again. I tried restarting Empire but the sounds are still gone. Anyone have ideas about this? The only thing I can think that I did yesterday was to install CuteFTP and download a song from one of my friends. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Sounds randomly don\'t work

I just noticed that the files that I thought were .wav are actually .wma if that matters.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:07 PM

This has happened to me several times when playing the Party Skins. Sometimes a reboot works, sometimes not. It has not happened in awhile, but it sure is annoying trying to 8-table with no sound prompts.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:36 PM

Do you play Bodog at all? I just started playing that a day or two before I started having problems so I thought that might have something to do with it. How often do you have these problems? If it's a once in a while thing I guess I can handle it, but since it has happened to me each of the past two days it worries me a lot.