Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2005, 02:52 AM

Default Two questions about Absolute reloads

The bonuswhores page on Absolute shows that they are constantly having reload bonuses, but does not say how those bonuses clear. Do they clear at the rates listed on the page for the first deposit bonus? Or slower? Also, I thought I had heard that the bonus clears continually like Paradise's rather than in a lump sum if you complete it all like on Party. Is this true?

Thanks.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:05 AM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.
Default Re: Two questions about Absolute reloads

I believe it clears $10 for every 100 raked hands. You heard correctly, not in a lump sum.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe it clears $10 for every 100 raked hands. You heard correctly, not in a lump sum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct sir.

And as far as clearing rate goes, it all depends on the limit you play.

Clearing it at .50/1 would take forever, as would 1/2 full I'd imagine.

I play 1/2 6max and can clear it rather quickly.

Make sure you opt for the "unmentionable" for this site as bonii do not count towards your MGR.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:45 AM

Side question: Can you clear the bonus AND have rakeback at the site without negating the rakeback?
Old 08-06-2005, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Side question: Can you clear the bonus AND have rakeback at the site without negating the rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Make sure you opt for the "unmentionable" for this site as bonii do not count towards your MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]
(Short answer: yes)

Just be on the lookout for people with pattern mappers, jamming pre-flop with baby pairs only to keep spiking sets. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

-K
Old 08-06-2005, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clearing it at .50/1 would take forever

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be clearing it playing no limit, but regardless the above quote seems to contradict the bonuswhores page which says that at .5/1 lhe it clears at about $4/hr per table. Is the clearing information there accurate? I would be playing the small no limit games and the reason I was going to play them at Absoulte was because of the fast clearing information from the bonuswhores chart.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clearing it at .50/1 would take forever

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be clearing it playing no limit, but regardless the above quote seems to contradict the bonuswhores page which says that at .5/1 lhe it clears at about $4/hr per table. Is the clearing information there accurate? I would be playing the small no limit games and the reason I was going to play them at Absoulte was because of the fast clearing information from the bonuswhores chart.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play .5/1 or NL, but it clears pretty quickly. It's a very standard 10x raked.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:55 PM

It depends on when you play. On Fri/Sat, .50/1 limit and NL clear over $5 (nearly $6), BUT, the variance caused by a table of drunken fools can be heart stopping. Week days, under $4, week nights, mid $4ish.

Do to family/work/other obligations I've not been able to play very much these last 2 months. I started receiving the AP bonus money about to expire warnings. As of 7/25 I had $20, $20, $80, and $260 expiring between 7/28 and 8/8. I started playing 7/28. As of 8/1 I hadn't lost a bonus and was down to $230 expiring 8/8. Right now, I have $110 expiring by 8/12. That's about $220ish cleared in 3000 hands. Looking at my account history, I'm ave $10 every 45 minutes playing a mix of .50/1 and 1/2 depending on what tables are ave 100+ hands per hour with a pot ave of $7 or more ($5 is the magic number to count toward clearing bonus).

Off to continue the bonus clearing marathon at AP, then IP, Wm Hill, and who ever else I find.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! AP is very player friedly with constant reloads and clearing the bonus does NOT screw with the rakeback. Bonus and rakeback work to make AP pretty well profitable.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:45 AM

The rake must hit $.25 to count I believe (from my experience). Absolute rakes in increments of $.05 at .5/1, so the pot has to reach $5 to count.

2/4 is by far the fastest clearing level. The rake is gigantic if you plan to play for pokerwinnings, but for clearing bonus it's godly. $5 pots are raked, which is basically every hand that sees a flop at 2/4. I play 6max 2/4 at absolute combined with rakeback -- I find it fairly awesome.