Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 01:13 AM

Default I\'m convinced PP sngs are seat dependant.

Here is a very strange but consistant phenomena I've found the party poker sngs. If i'm in a down swing I look at the seats that are winning. More often than not they are consistant winners. right now for me it seems to be seat 1 and 10 are the winners. Not only am I winning when I play those seats (particularly seat 10) but I get so lucky that it's riduculous. if i have TT against KK i flop the set.
If I have 9 8 against AA I make a straight. Even the table comments on my luck. I still apply the general SnG rules but when I sit in the "hot seat" I get great cards and the flops to go with them. Eventually the seats get cold and then I look for the next "hot seats". Anyone else experience this?
Old 07-23-2005, 01:14 AM

Default Re: I\'m convinced PP sngs are seat dependant.

fold
Old 07-23-2005, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a very strange but consistant phenomena I've found the party poker sngs. If i'm in a down swing I look at the seats that are winning. More often than not they are consistant winners. right now for me it seems to be seat 1 and 10 are the winners. Not only am I winning when I play those seats (particularly seat 10) but I get so lucky that it's riduculous. if i have TT against KK i flop the set.
If I have 9 8 against AA I make a straight. Even the table comments on my luck. I still apply the general SnG rules but when I sit in the "hot seat" I get great cards and the flops to go with them. Eventually the seats get cold and then I look for the next "hot seats". Anyone else experience this?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.factspider.com/co/confirmation-bias.html
Old 07-23-2005, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I have 9 8 against AA I make a straight. Even the table comments on my luck. Eventually the seats get cold and then I look for the next "hot seats". Anyone else experience this?

[/ QUOTE ]
You are absolutely right. However, I also believe that seat 7 is a cheater and seat 4 is always fish. So no matter how good you are, if you are seat 4, you play the worst and if you are seat 7 you get a special cheating screen where you can see cards of your opponents. You just have to write in a special cheat code. I can sell it to you for $1000.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:25 AM

Heh, I will only play if i get seat three.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:39 AM

That's because you don't have the cheat code. $1000, PM me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2005, 01:49 AM

You are as dumb as those people that sell there systems on the tv. Keep it to yourself... you will make way more that way!
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2005, 02:15 AM

Shhh.....
Old 07-23-2005, 02:16 AM

Damn, I will never get these 45 seconds back again. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2005, 02:28 AM

You just made my night. nh
Closed Thread