Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2001, 05:56 PM

Default Hannibal

I watched "Hannible" last night. It sucked. I believe it was out in movies earlier this year. I remember only one scene worth mentioning. Dr. Lechter is in Italy. An "I" talian police inspector is suspicious of him. He queries the U.S's FBI "Ten Most Wanted List". He looks at two people on the list. The second one is, of course, "Hannibal Lechter". The first one, eerily, was Osama Bin Laden.

Vince
Old 09-20-2001, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Hannibal

Vince

Hannibal. I heard it wasn't that great. Then I finally rented it. I couldn't believe it ended where it did. I was wondering what happened to the rest of the tape, but then the credits started scrolling. Had it continued on, and had some sort of "ending", I think it would have been better. But I guess it wouldn't jive with the book then, would it (I haven't actually READ the book, so I don't really know). Anyway, I thought it was "pretty good, up to that point, but certainly not anything close to silence of the lambs.

Dave in Cali

note: To all readers of the Vince (and other less important) forums, I have a new email address.
Old 09-21-2001, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Hannibal

Vince,

I heard the movie sucked, so I decided not to see it. After I heard that Hannibal made one of his victims eat there own brain, I was totally grossed out. Yuky poop. This one really sucks.

Good Luck

Mark