Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2001, 07:48 AM

Default Fold more Vince.

Vince needs to fold more.

Old 08-28-2001, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Fold more Vince.

This post is meaningless. You simply said to fold more, but provided no reasons why. There is nothing in your post that provides any backup of why Vince should fold more, it's just an anonymous post, by someone unknown, who doesn't back up what they say, and who doesn't even put their email address on their post.

I see nothing here at all that indicates in amy meaningful way that Vince actually should fold more. Try again, and this time, back up what you say. Otherwise, it's just hot air.

Dave in Cali
Old 08-28-2001, 04:59 PM

Vince needs to have more barbeques
Old 08-28-2001, 05:30 PM

This post is meaningless. You simply said to post more about Vince folding, but provided no reasons why. There is nothing in your post that provides any backup that you have a sense of humour or a clue for that matter, it's just an anonymous post by some guy in Cali, who thinks he's something because he posts about his 3-6 game on a forum, who doesn't have a clue of what they say, and who thinks putting their email address on their post somehow goes to credibility.

I see nothing here at all that indicates in any meaningful way that I should say more to you. Don't try again, because the fact that you can't understand that I know Vince and am joking with him, shows how full of hot air some of you are.

Great Folding Man, Planet Earth. (email to be named later).

Old 08-28-2001, 05:31 PM

A sense of humour!

Remember though Vince doesn't eat meat so barbecues are not as fun.

Old 08-28-2001, 06:19 PM

Well I've played with Vince a few times and IMO he should indeed fold more.

Only a real friend will tell you about bad breath or something like this.
Old 08-28-2001, 06:35 PM

If you made some of your points here more clear in the first place, then perhaps your "sense of humor" would be better understood by us anonymous guys in Cali. As far as I could see, it was just a statement backed up by no reasons whatsoever.

My Bad.

Obviously I couldn't possibly understand such a sophistimacated sense of humor anyway...

Anonymous guy in Cali

Email deleted for completeness in keeping with the theme...

Old 08-28-2001, 07:07 PM

Vince, your forum needs more sarcastic responses. The above posts are SOOO meaningful and SOOO helpful that I can BARELY contain myself. Instead of providing much need sarcasm, they just go back and forth and interesting and relevant issues while providing boundless support for their opinions.

These insight that these posts provide shows that clearly neither of them are full of hot air.

Great Sarcasm Man

-My email has been withheld for reasons of national security.

Old 08-28-2001, 07:41 PM

"These insight that these posts provide shows that clearly neither of them are full of hot air."

No, we're not full of hot air. We're hot, this much is true. But we're not full of air. We're full of SOMETHING, but it ain't air. So we're full of something, and we're hot. So by definition, if WE are hot, whatever we are full of must also be hot. Now what types of things are people full of? More importantly - What types of things that people are "full of" are also HOT?

"-My email has been withheld for reasons of national security"

You must work for the CIA. I KNEW this is what you guys did while you were "working". I bet if I asked you what you did today at work, you'd say something like "checking out bomb sites over Croatia".

Dave in Cali