Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-27-2004, 10:30 PM

Default Pet Peeves

I absolutely hate it when I'm walking in an aisle or sidewalk or whatever, and there is a group of people walking in the opposite direction. And this group of people is walking side by side and there is not enough room for them (2 or 3 people) and me to all be side by side on the sidewalk at once. And their group of people does not collapse temporarily, they make me stand aside while they pass. Super gay.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Pet Peeves

What's even super-gayer about this is that your letting it get the best of you.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:05 PM

Shut up dredre, moron.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:09 PM

I hate it when you are playing miniature golf and you are on a 2-level hole...and you have to putt the ball into one of three holes. The middle hole is very small and has a pipe that leads directly to the hole, and the other two are larger and are sloped to make them easy to hit, but the ball ends up 25-30 feet from the hole.

I hate it when you hit it in the middle hole and then the F*%king ball comes out of the pipe and jumps over the hole and ends up even further away than if hit in one of the other 2 holes. Is it cheating to record a "1" on the scorecard in this instance??? And is it bad sportsmanship to grab 3 or 4 large rocks and cram them in the center pipe to keep anyone else from possibly making a hole-in one? Final question...in this instance, am I justified in screaming a barrage of 4-letter words, given that I playing with my 10 and 11 year old sons?
Old 11-27-2004, 11:11 PM

Now that is definitely something to get frustrated about. If you curse in front of your sons then well...
Old 11-27-2004, 11:17 PM

Another pet peeve of mine is that my sons' baseball league does not (officially) keep track of the score so there is no W-L record and everybody gets the same little sorry ass trophy at the end of year.

What lesson does this tecah our kids? They should learn early that there are winners and then there are LOSERS.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:22 PM

Another pet peeve of mine is that my sons' baseball league does not (officially) keep track of the score so there is no W-L record and everybody gets the same little sorry ass trophy at the end of year.

Hey when I was younger I was in one of those leagues. But after every game we got freee Slush Puppies!!!!
Old 11-27-2004, 11:22 PM

Default Another one

When TV sportscasters are interviewing super-star athletes and ask them how they think they will perform in any given game, and they respond with the standard "We just play them one game at a time" or "I'll just do my best for my team and we'll see what happens." Just once I would like to hear what they were really thinking.

Announcer: "What do you think about today's match-up?"

Star: "Oh, we're going to kick their ass...Have you seen them play lately? They SUCK!!"
Old 11-27-2004, 11:28 PM

Default Yet another

another thing I can't stand...The sober female friend of a drunk girl. The drunk one wants to party, have an orgy, do all kinds of outlandish things...you could be just getting ready to leave the bar with her...all 5 of you...and then some b!tch comes up and says..."Come on Shellie, I'm taking you home. I promised so-and-so that you'd get home safely"

They counteract any advantage the drunk girl's state of reduced consciousness had given you.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:36 PM

Hand rankings that list "Royal Flush" above "Straight Flush"

It's the same freakin' hand! You wouldn't put "Broadway" between "Straight" and "Flush", would you?