Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2004, 04:22 AM

Default to dye or not to dye.....

allrighty...I'm 32, single, slightly overweight (for now -220 pounds) and I look like a 55 yr old geezer.

I have pretty grey hair -

you can't tell in these pictures - http://www.balletschooltroublemakers...ages/russ1.jpg and http://www.balletschooltroublemakers...ages/grand.jpg - (WT is in the middle with the black guitar) - but I'm about 60 percent grey right now - I usually cut the hair short, sorta a la Russell Crowe in Gladiator cut, and then color it.

but lately I don't know if I want to keep doing that. I hear some women like grey, and some don't - and I don't know if I wanna look older then I am right now when I'm still fairly young, and looking for one of those nympho 20 something girls [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but mostly it's a vanity thing (probably the way women think of boob jobs) - I have a tired looking face, and when you add grey hair to it, I get REALLY old looking - I can do the Just for Men thing in 8 min...so that's not an excuse -

so what's the verdict....what do the people think - to dye or not to dye...

RB
Old 11-26-2004, 04:38 AM

Default Re: to dye or not to dye.....

i doubt this is the best place to ask for this advice but anyways i say dye it. if you already look kinda old, then you have that rugged look or whatever. if your going for younger girls, then appearing to be even older than you are is not a good idea.
Old 11-26-2004, 04:41 AM

well, I could do what everyone else is doing and put it in the WPT forum, since that's where all the traffic is these days [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - those friggen dumbasses fishing for an Annie Duke or Paul Phillips comment to their political question....LOL

but I'm not expecting Queer Eye for the st8 guy - just a sorta general consensus. this forum seems the most appropriate.

RB
Old 11-26-2004, 05:29 AM

DON'T dye it. Shave your head, then work on growing a very long goatee (which can be dyed). You can easily imagine the shaved head. Besides looking great, it's a big timesaver. I can attest to that. As far as the goatee, here's an example of what I recommend:

[ QUOTE ]
allrighty...I'm 32, single, slightly overweight (for now -220 pounds) and I look like a 55 yr old geezer.

I have pretty grey hair -

you can't tell in these pictures - http://www.balletschooltroublemakers...ages/russ1.jpg and http://www.balletschooltroublemakers...ages/grand.jpg - (WT is in the middle with the black guitar) - but I'm about 60 percent grey right now - I usually cut the hair short, sorta a la Russell Crowe in Gladiator cut, and then color it.

but lately I don't know if I want to keep doing that. I hear some women like grey, and some don't - and I don't know if I wanna look older then I am right now when I'm still fairly young, and looking for one of those nympho 20 something girls [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but mostly it's a vanity thing (probably the way women think of boob jobs) - I have a tired looking face, and when you add grey hair to it, I get REALLY old looking - I can do the Just for Men thing in 8 min...so that's not an excuse -

so what's the verdict....what do the people think - to dye or not to dye...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-26-2004, 06:00 AM

why not give it a shot? don't get me wrong it's sort of queer-eyeish and if I was a friend you would hear about it but I say try it out and if it's not you let it grow out.
Old 11-26-2004, 09:36 AM

I think grey hair looks cool on younger guys.

I would guess it's probably 50/50 with women, which is sort of misleading, because I imagine that the women that like it REALLY like it, and the ones that don't, who cares.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:02 AM

Hell yeah. You already have a license to bang hot chicks what with being in a band and all. Now take it into the end zone and squeeze every ounce of snatch out of your remaining youth possible.

Hit the iron and get ripped.

Go to http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/discus/ and learn Tom Hagartys' scalp workout. Whether or not the regimen assists in hair regrowth is questionable but it provides almost immediate facial muscle toning benefits.

This last one is going way past the advice sought in your post but, in the interest of heart health,I started taking Omega-3 Fatty Acid supplements a few years ago (Flax seed oil and fish oil pills- 6-10 before bed so as to avoid daytime fish burps-cheap at Sams' Club). The unexpected ancillary benefit? ROCK HARD WOOD,BABY!

Got nothin' to sell here. Ignore at you peril. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2004, 12:17 PM

Keep using the dye. Don't shave your head.
Old 11-26-2004, 03:21 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i would definitely keep it
Old 11-27-2004, 12:02 AM

The only problem is if your chest and pube hairs are grey.

As far as being tired looking, start walking for a half hour each day and eat better food (like not eating the CP buffet).