Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2004, 01:12 PM

Default Chupacabre Pics

First, The coolest one

I think its fake but its cool. I like the kid in the background playing in the sand. Sand is alot more interesting than the head of a goatsucker.

Next the new one

Heres a link to the story
I dont know, Kinda looks like a dog to me

These are supposed pictures of the Chupecabre wich is a creature that is supposed to suck the blood and stuff of animals. I dont know much about it, just stumbled across some pics and thought id share.

Also please note, this is not to be confused with the Chalupacabre, a beast which preys on mexican fast food chain products. [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2004, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Chupacabre Pics

A new team in my fantasy basketball league is nicknamed the Chupacabras. Never heard of it and now I've heard it twice in a few weeks. Wierd.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:06 AM

I used to listen to Art Bell in high school and he talked a fair amount about it. They even interviewed an old couple from my small town (~5000 residents) who claimed to have seen it. That was back in 1995 so ten years later people still care. I think it's a latin American version of Bigfoot.

As I recall it started in Puerto Rico where some people supposedly found lots of dead rabbits and other small animals (goats apparently as the name implies) that had all the blood sucked out of them with bite marks on the neck as if by a vampire. These stories then spread throughout the Carribean and into Mexico and Central America. Also there were sitings in the Southern US and farther North. Like I said some old couple from Sutherlin, Oregon claimed to have seen some bizarre animal that matches the popular description. It was at Cottage Grove, OR which is just south of Eugene (ok so most of you have heard of zero of the three mentioned places, piss off). Apparently the animal was running along the freeway at the same speed as cars [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and eventually sprouted wings and flew away. Pretty amazing story, I'm surprised they didn't have a heart attack upon seeing that.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also please note, this is not to be confused with the Chalupacabre, a beast which preys on mexican fast food chain products.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you. Damn you straight to hell...
Old 11-24-2004, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also please note, this is not to be confused with the Chalupacabre, a beast which preys on mexican fast food chain products.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn you. Damn you straight to hell...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand.