Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 07:24 PM

Default Can a very experienced player review my HHs? Will pay if need be.

I am looking for someone to review my HHs to help me find any leaks in my game by means of checking my BB/100, comparing avg vpip/pfr/aggr #s, seeing how ive played certain hands, what game I probably should stick to based on the #s, etc etc. I would obviously prefer for someone to help me out from the kindness of their heart but would be willing to pay for quality service. If anyone knows a good person for this please PM me or if you think you'd be good at it please let me know as well.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Can a very experienced player review my HHs? Will pay if need be.

A month ago people reviewed ~500 hands of a player you were partnered up with. It was a good system I thought and would like to do it again if others are interested.

how many hands are you talking about, and full or 6max?
Old 07-30-2005, 08:26 PM

I think this would be really beneifical. I've had some HH's reviewed by a poster here and it helped me. A forum wide HH swap would be a great idea.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:33 PM

It was set up a month or so ago and was a very good idea I thought. I believe theworstplayer set it up, but I cannot remember. I would be interested in doing it again
Old 07-30-2005, 10:55 PM

I would be interested in a hh swap too. Playing 1/2 and 2/4 6 max games. Please PM.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:57 PM

We should totally do a 500 HH swap...
Old 07-30-2005, 11:34 PM

Come over to the micros forum, and take a look at the session reviews we have going on there. It's been extremely successful there, and I think it might be good here, too. I personally would gain tremendously from it. I'd be very willing to post a session, too.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:42 PM

markl444 set it up. just partner up and swap. to do a good job takes a long time. no one should do more than 100 hands per month for free, IMO. If people are interested in having me review their hands I'm happy to. If it's 5-10 tricky hands, I'm happy to do it once for free. If it's a lot of hands I'm happy to do it for not that much money. PM me if you're interested.
Old 07-31-2005, 04:28 PM

Hmm, swapping sounds like a good idea too but I was looking for something moreso along the lines of an experienced player looking over my hands (i have 2 diff names because i had rakeback... so each name has about 20k hands played) and being able to pinpoint leaks such as "AKo should not be a losing hand" and then go try to find out what im doing wrong thats causing this. Or to look at my overall bb/100 and tell me if it's up to par wtih a good player. Or something like noticing what game I appear to do better in and around what time... and what game I get killed in and why. Or if my premium hands (not starting hands) are winning as much as they should, and if not is it because im just running bad.

Now about a swap... how would that work, do I just pick a random 500 hands or do I take 500 hands ive lost the most money with or what? I assumed since a larger amount of hands represented someones abilities more, it would be more beneficial for someone to be able to view my stats over the 50k hands ive played to give me more information about my play.