Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Greatest 2+2 threads ever

I don't want to linit this to funny threads, so I am going to suggest one of my personal favorites.

Disprove the Bible
Old 04-06-2005, 12:54 PM

The thread where Cris Brown accused Paul Phillips of being a potential rapist was great in a very painful way
Old 04-06-2005, 01:00 PM

animal survivor tourney

going for the gold (stock market forum)

that's all i can think of right now.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:08 PM

I remember this. I'm having trouble finding it though. If anyone can, post a link.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:22 PM

This thread actually had me laughing out loud at work

Minnesota Carnage

[ QUOTE ]
Bicyclekick went home around 3, but 3/6 all-star and other young 2+2ers are still there. Somehow, on my BB, we get one limper and Edge completes in the SB. I have a momentary lapse of judgment and check with 97o. I immediately recognize my mistake and begin chewing myself out. I bet an A84 flop and get a caller. I’m still enraged about the preflop check. 7 comes on the turn, I bet and get a fold from the new-guy limper. I am so pissed at myself for missing the extra $6 preflop that when the dealer starts pushing me the pot, I tell him I don’t want it. Keep it, Richard. This pushes 3/6 all-star off the edge. The look on his face will forever be etched in my memory…you could just see him trying to calculate how many ramen noodle meals that $21 could buy. It took him a good half of a hand for the magnitude of the events that just transpired to register with him so he could go tell the posse of our most recent transgression. As the dealer thanked me profusely for the tip, I replied (for the umpteenth time that evening) “I do what I can. I’m a humanitarian.”

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-06-2005, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread actually had me laughing out loud at work

Minnesota Carnage

[ QUOTE ]
Bicyclekick went home around 3, but 3/6 all-star and other young 2+2ers are still there. Somehow, on my BB, we get one limper and Edge completes in the SB. I have a momentary lapse of judgment and check with 97o. I immediately recognize my mistake and begin chewing myself out. I bet an A84 flop and get a caller. I’m still enraged about the preflop check. 7 comes on the turn, I bet and get a fold from the new-guy limper. I am so pissed at myself for missing the extra $6 preflop that when the dealer starts pushing me the pot, I tell him I don’t want it. Keep it, Richard. This pushes 3/6 all-star off the edge. The look on his face will forever be etched in my memory…you could just see him trying to calculate how many ramen noodle meals that $21 could buy. It took him a good half of a hand for the magnitude of the events that just transpired to register with him so he could go tell the posse of our most recent transgression. As the dealer thanked me profusely for the tip, I replied (for the umpteenth time that evening) “I do what I can. I’m a humanitarian.”

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for not bringing up the flopped nut straight I had...

Part 3 is tentatively scheduled for sometime in June. Be there. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The pure art that is the Praying Mantis is a sight to behold, and our games are the stuff of Canterbury legend.

I have to nominate Rick Diesel's Vegas report as one of my favorite threads ever. The "potential terrorist" and "non-whore" references have become integral parts of the trip I'm putting together for this summer.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:40 PM

i havent seen most of these comedy threads. thanks a load.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:42 PM

the best of joey

cheers
Old 04-06-2005, 01:50 PM

based on influence alone...
Sup bro
Old 04-06-2005, 01:53 PM

The Pattern Map was the best thread ever by far. Too bad I can't seem to find it anymore. archives, perhaps?