Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Sweat me as I write my 3000 word paper - All nighter!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm writing an essay on the influence of international law on the Supreme Court's decision in Roper v. Simmons. It is only 1200 words, though, so it's not too bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

that doesn't sound too hard or bad at all. youre not at wash u in st louis are you? I know a bunch of people there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Everyone that went to high school in New York knows a bunch of people at Wash U.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm writing an essay on the influence of international law on the Supreme Court's decision in Roper v. Simmons. It is only 1200 words, though, so it's not too bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

that doesn't sound too hard or bad at all. youre not at wash u in st louis are you? I know a bunch of people there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saint Louis University Law School. No, it's not bad at all. I just felt like joining the crowd.

Old 11-30-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Everyone that went to high school in New York knows a bunch of people at Wash U.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont you have papers and [censored] to write?
Old 11-30-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not really. At least not right now. Do you know that P. Dirty and I are different people?
Old 11-30-2005, 02:04 AM

Update #1

I'm at 500 words! 1/6 the way done!

to macdaddy - have you ever taken a water taxi in new york? would you do it to commute from greenpoint to wall st/midtown?

to pokergoblin - i do not find this boring. i'm a senior in the urban design program at NYU. hopefully i'll get into a nice grad school somewhere out west (after taking a year off of course). this is probably the best course i have taken at NYU.

to everyone else writing papers tonight, good luck. if you get tired, take some No-Doz, that [censored] is [censored] incredible.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not really. At least not right now. Do you know that P. Dirty and I are different people?

[/ QUOTE ]

p dirty was telling me how its crunch time, so I assumed you both would have mideterms/etc at the same time.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you have milk to chug?
Old 11-30-2005, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

p dirty was telling me how its crunch time, so I assumed you both would have mideterms/etc at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a lot of [censored] to do in the next 10 days, but nothing tomorrow.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:17 AM

School is for losers. Play some poker.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Update #1

I'm at 500 words! 1/6 the way done!

to macdaddy - have you ever taken a water taxi in new york? would you do it to commute from greenpoint to wall st/midtown?

to pokergoblin - i do not find this boring. i'm a senior in the urban design program at NYU. hopefully i'll get into a nice grad school somewhere out west (after taking a year off of course). this is probably the best course i have taken at NYU.

to everyone else writing papers tonight, good luck. if you get tired, take some No-Doz, that [censored] is [censored] incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I would just take the L train and take whatever train I wanted to from Union Square. I don't even think you can get a water taxi up here. Hell, I've never even heard of a water taxi in NYC. Does this make me stupid? You should talk to the other NYCers and Williamsburgers...

The first thing I thought when you said water and greenpoint was the Newtown Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant aka The Most Foul Smelling Thing in the World...