Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2001, 07:18 PM

Default what will be the next 2+2 book?

just curious what's coming up next from 2+2.

Old 11-28-2001, 10:01 PM

Default Re: what will be the next 2+2 book?

One book I would like to see is an expansion of Mason's article in the Gambling Theory book about the greatest gamblers of all time.

Pat
Old 11-29-2001, 04:14 AM

That would ba a great book if it is well done. But I don't have the time nor inclination to do the appropriate research.
Old 11-29-2001, 04:21 AM

Alan Schoonmaker is working on Business is a Poker Game, David and I have had some conversations about doing a pot limit/no limit book and something on tournaments, and Ray and I have talked about a few possibilities. But whether anything comes from either David or Ray remains to be seen.

But our most likely future books come from nowhere. That is they are manuscripts that get submitted to us (usually from an unknown auther -- at least to us) that we decide to do. Of course, the vast majority of books that get sent our way we decline, but that occasional exceptionally good one does come along. So if any of you are working on something, feel free to send it to us and we will give it a look.

Mason
Old 11-29-2001, 02:23 PM

Is Schoonmaker's Business is a Poker Game book one that applies poker concepts to business or is it one that applies business concepts to poker? In other words, is it a book that will be found in the business section of a bookstore or is it one that can be found at the gaming section?
Old 11-29-2001, 04:50 PM

Default we NEED that pot-limit/no-limit book!!! *NM*

Old 11-29-2001, 06:51 PM

It applies poker concepts to business. Hopefully it will appear in both sections, but that's up to the book store.