Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2004, 07:10 PM

Default Hostages

...and the hostages were left in Iran because Reagan secretly negotiated to keep them there until he got elected. Funny how he supposedly got them back by 'negotiating' and then armed the entire Middle East under the table.

All this praise for him is election year junk and I for one wouldn't have pissed in his mouth if his face was on fire.
Old 06-13-2004, 07:50 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Re: Funny thought about yesterday.......REAGAN, POKER, BASEBALL, LIFE....

[ QUOTE ]

Imagine the flak the President in 2014 is going to catch when the G.W. Bush DEBT comes home to roost.

[/ QUOTE ]

No more flak than I am getting for the recession and stock market decline I inheriteed from from Clinton.

Of course a lot off that debt you mention is for national security needs that Clinton convenietly ignorred as well.
Old 06-13-2004, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Funny thought about yesterday.......REAGAN, POKER, BASEBALL, LIFE....

No mispelled words, must have used spell checker.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:27 PM

"No more flak than I am getting for the recession and stock market decline I inheriteed from from Clinton.

Of course a lot off that debt you mention is for national security needs that Clinton convenietly ignorred as well. "

THAT IS FUNNY! If I remember pre-9/11, the republican's biggest concern was what to do with the massive SURPLUS that Clinton had built up. What to do? Bush finally cut checks for everybody to get rid of all that nasty extra money. Good Planning.

It would have been more efficient to have just given Halliburton and the Oil Companies the "budget surplus" money, and then have us cough up a couple of hundred extra each, instead of making us pay for overpriced goods, a bankrupt social system, and 800+ dead troops.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:49 PM

Hi Tony

Where have you been. Good to see you posting again!
Old 06-13-2004, 11:36 PM

Wind'em up and what'em go.....

You guy's are too easy. Why are you wasting time responding to this?

Bubbagump
Old 06-14-2004, 08:05 AM

Same reason you're wasting your time asking why we are wasting our time. I have a lot of time to waste.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a lot of time to waste.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have a lot of time on your hands if you run every post you read through a spell checker. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bubbagump
Old 06-14-2004, 10:07 AM

No, not me. I was inferring that GWB must have run his post through the spell checker, a not so subtle poke at Dubya's lack of intellect. Not a very good joke, I guess, if I have to explain it.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wind'em up and what'em go.....

You guy's are too easy. Why are you wasting time responding to this?

Bubbagump

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, yall are too easy.

I would like to respond to your mass ignorance, but I don't even know where to begin. It is hilarious that you assume that some simple casual relationships define our economy. Have any of you ever thought about writing your thoughts into a paper and submitting them for publication so that you may become recognized for your great intellect and possibly win the Nobel Prize. I tell you what, next time I am faced with a great delimma, I will post my problem here and have yall solve it for me. I am sure that simpleton anecdotal answers will boost my career and help my trading...