Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 01:27 AM

Default ONE LAST...

Fuc)K you and have a nice day! Let me just say this... poker can make money and yes its treated me well. But, I have realized it is a waste of my life. I realize that I have one life on this earth and Ill be damned if I spend it at a poker table with a bunch of ugly men or women or playing online being completely isolated from the world and social activity. Right now I say Fu.CK YOU! and have a sad life to all you mother fuc.kers who play online and live poker alot in a week. I hope when you turn 50 or greater and you look back and realize wow I really wasted my sad pathetic life on clubs spades hearts and diamonds. I hope you all stop playing poker and find something production to do in life. This poker epidemic really is sickening. Dont bother posting sarcastic self defensive gay responses, like "i make 30k a month a poker so its cool". Take the fu.cking money and shuve it up your ass.... I hope poker brings you closer to your ultimate goal in life.. oh wait its leading you closer to a pointless pathetic useless existence. You have to realize that someday you ARE GOING TO DIE. How do you want to live your pointless existence until that time..? At a fu.cking poker table? Or with the ones you love and your friends enjoying the best aspects of life. This post is partly a self jolt into not playing poker anymore becuase I am realizing how much it is fu.cking up my life. Also, I hate this fu.cking forum. Most of you are sarcastic deutch bags who think you know something about life. Well FU>CK OFF YOU STUPID LITTLE FU.CKS. I DO NOT GIVE A SH.IT. My revenge will be you spending the bulk of your life playing poker and then realizing on your death bed that you wasted it all.

Someday you WILL Die. Someday I will DIE.

my last post.
punisher.

if i could i would shoot you all with a reality bullet and make you live normal lives without poker and spend the rest of your days with those who make you complete.

sincerely,

x pun1sher.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:31 AM

Default Re: ONE LAST...

Hmm lets look at my life right now:

I go to bed whenever I feel like it, sleep until whenever I feel like it. Work about 20 hrs/week. Go to the beach almost everyday, have the freedom to basically do what I want whenever I want to.

Yeah dood, you're right this poker thing is really killing my social life. I mean the extra free time, extra cash, and ability to make my own schedule...terrible.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:33 AM

Thank you for that life changing post.

You will be missed Punisher.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for that life changing post.

You will be missed Punisher.

[/ QUOTE ]\

exactly my point, poker is gambling and gambling is addictive.. it will never end.. AHHH
Old 06-26-2005, 01:51 AM

Why don't you copy this post and change the word poker to job?
Old 06-26-2005, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
exactly my point, poker is gambling and gambling is addictive.. it will never end.. AHHH

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you just say that initially?

This wasn't your point at all.

It looks much more like you got wiped out and are jealous of everyone else, so you need to justify your failure(s) at poker.

None of it is necessary, though.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do with your life.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:58 AM

Dude, I nominate you for best avatar on 2p2.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:34 AM

I know I won't miss your idiotic STT posts. Good riddence, you have no grip on reality, or normal social conduct. Hopefully you find some other job to waste your life with that makes you happy.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:36 AM

Kem kings?
Old 06-26-2005, 03:00 AM

Reged: 05/01/05
Pretty sad that you think you know all about the game of poker and those who play it in less than 2 months.
If you don't want to play, for whatever reasons you may have, then by all means don't.
Whatever negative experiences you've had playing poker, realize that your experiences are just that, yours. What is best for your life doesn't necessarily translate to everyone elses lives. Many of us are lucky enough to have found a way to support ourselves financially by playing a game we enjoy.
Closed Thread