Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: I\'m drunk, horny, and lonely

[ QUOTE ]
Stop drinking please. Alcohol will not help you.
Stop saying that you are ugly. We all have something different to offer.
You are worrying me. Is there anyone you can call?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, i can call a hotline. my fam. my friends. but i dont want to [censored] say this [censored] to them. they're gonna get all emotional and [censored] and want to put me in some kind of treatment center. i dont need that [censored].

btw, alcohol makes me feel better. even if its temporal, i like it. so does weed. i may regret it after like i usually do, but i dont give a [censored].

if i could, i would live alone in vegas in some small ass studio and drink and smoke myself to death alone. gamble at night, [censored] strippers, and play online poker until i die.

thats what i dream about these days.

btw, i'm seriously ugly. u dont even want to know.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Ask someone close to you for help. They care about you much more than anyone here.

[/ QUOTE ]

another way to say this is, you are one sloppy bj away from feeling a lot better about life

[ QUOTE ]
Suicide is the cowards way out. Plus you just cause more pain for others around you then you are even feeling right now. I've had a good friend commit suicide and it still causes me pain to this day. Why not join a church and just be honest about your problems, or find some kind of group that cares about you?

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate church. when i was young, i use to go all the time, then some punk ass bully would make fun of me every single week because of my looks.

i hated him. i hated going to church.

even when i went to retreats, ppl i dont even know would make fun of me.

i hate them all.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Think about that statement for a few minutes. What are your problems right now? Have they always been there, or are they only recent? If you think hard you will realize that your problems are only temporary: you may be broke, but you haven't always been...you may be a college dropout, but you had the intelligence and work ethic to get to college in the first place...you may not feel close to any friends now, but that is only because you have been close to some before, otherwise you would not know you were not close. You see, all of these things that make you upset and depressed and want to die are temporary, it hasn't always been this way.

Bad things happen to everyone, for reasons both under and beyond their control. Everyone gets a bad run of cards, makes bad plays, and some even suffer huge unbearable downswings for long periods of time. But once you accept the fact that your problems are what they are, and you have the ability to change some of the outcomes, you will see that quitting is not the solution.

Temporary.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Ask someone close to you for help. They care about you much more than anyone here.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably the reason why im not asking them for help. i dont want them to get all teary-eyed and say that they love me and that they'll help me in anyway possible.

thats the thing, no one can help me but myself. and i'm too much of a loser to do that.

[censored], why am i even responding to these threads? I should've just stuck with not even posting at all huh?
Old 09-03-2005, 05:45 PM

You can't be any worse off than these guys and they all look fairly happy:

Old 09-03-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

another way to say this is, you are one sloppy bj away from feeling a lot better about life

[/ QUOTE ]

i really want to [censored] someone right now. i'd probably do an underage girl if i could get away with it. i saw this one 14-15 yo at the grocery store the other day wearing short skirt, tight white t, white slippers, and i immediately popped a boner and wanted to tie her up and [censored] her like a hog. i felt sick thinking about it but i really wanted to jizz inside her tummy.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
figure out what kind of person you would like, try to become like that person. If you can't do this you can't like yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay.

looks like i dont like myself. now what einstein?
Old 09-03-2005, 05:48 PM

I could be wrong, but I doubt that your life is really THAT bad that the best solution is for you to die. Life is hard work most of the time and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and take what it has to offer.

Please stay away from alcohol and gambling as those two things will most likely make you feel even worse and worse as time goes by.

My suggestion (pending on where you live) is to go to a nice private place where you can watch the world. If you have a lake nearby, just go there and sit down and watch what is going on around you. Go to a park and sit down at watch children play, watch people walking/talking with each other. Just get out of your house and experience the world that you would be missing if you just killed yourself.

Obviously we make decisions that affect our lives every day. Suicide is a decision that completely ends it all. There is no "undo" button when it comes to something this serious. It just isn't the right thing for you to do.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:49 PM

Are you a virgin?