Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2004, 12:32 PM

Default Anarchists at the RNC

"Anarchists" are planning to disrupt the RNC in New York with some rather agressive tactics. This will not be a "look at me everyone, I'm pretending that I'm at a vietnam protest in 1970...take a picture of me with my new tie-dye!!" peace-love-dove rally. Some of the tactics they are encouraging the "anarchist protestors" to use include dousing themselves with gunpowder to set off the bomb sniffing dogs, rolling marbles at police mounted on horses, vandalism, shooting stuff with slingshots, etc.

Seems to me that the police, firemen, etc. will have enough bullsh*t to deal with trying to find any REAL terrorists without playing stupid games with these immature fools. I bet the average age of these "protestors" is less than the drinking age. Grow the f*ck up.

Does anyone actually think this is a GOOD idea?

What is their goal besides creating mayhem and hurting people and/or property? Do they really think this will accomplish anything at all? Will the "anarchists" be at the DNC also? After all, a good anarchist knows that he should oppose any government not just the republicans. They are flagrantly hypocritical "partisan anarchists" (LOL) if they don't go to Boston for the DNC as well.

If I was a cop and my bomb sniffing dog picked out some gunpowder coverd hippie douchebag with a slingshot in his back pocket who just rolled marbles at my partner on his horse, he'd be one hurtin Jerry wanna-be waking up in the hospital the next day after the dog got through with him. Ooops - was that not PC? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2004, 12:27 AM

Default Re: Anarchists at the RNC

[ QUOTE ]
"If I was a cop and my bomb sniffing dog picked out some gunpowder coverd hippie douchebag with a slingshot in his back pocket who just rolled marbles at my partner on his horse, he'd be one hurtin Jerry wanna-be waking up in the hospital the next day after the dog got through with him. Ooops - was that not PC?

[/ QUOTE ]
That is if you and your lover dog got past my Glock you facist SOB. Not all hippies are peace loving. Some of us want to stick it to your kind.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:41 AM

lol anarchists
Old 07-19-2004, 12:58 PM

Have a good time at the RNC with your Glock. Don't forget your marbles.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:27 PM

Exactly. They only approve the killing of Americans.

You don't know how close I came to killing someone everytime I read "It's OK, we can rebuild" on Liberty St.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Exactly. They only approve the killing of Americans.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not interesting in aSSholes who are going to disrupt any convention. I was refering to the post's author putting "hippies" as the perpetuators. It will not be hippies doing that. It will be fanatics of different sorts. I don't like the general term "hippies" being applied to anything that a facist doesn't like.

As for killing Americans, that is a general group. Which Americans do you mean? If it is the "American" Gangster who does a drive-by, then I don't care if he gets killed. If it is the "American" KKK idiot who burns crosses, then I don't care if he gets killed. If it is some "American" Christian radical blowing up Federal Buildings with bombs, then I don't care if he gets killed.
I don't judge whether to like someone based on if he or she is an "American". I judge them on an individual basis. And most Americans are people who I have no love for. Most people anywhere in the world are people who I have no love for.
So go ahead and love your "American" gansters, thieves and general idiots. In fact, give them head while your loving them.