Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2005, 07:27 AM

Default Re: Scary message broke in during PP SNG...Has it happened to you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I by no means am trying to use that as a point to poke fun at, was just pointing at their lack of ablity to comunicate properly is not very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just hurt myself laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...a guy who knows how to make fun of someone for not speaking properly in their second (or maybe third or fourth) language...who can't write proper sentences in his ONLY language. Maybe instead of making fun of foreigners you should take a really hard look at.....North Carolina. Hasn't exactly produced a ton of eloquence.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:45 AM

I would try to get the exact message and Google it.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:07 AM

Unrelated, but some guy at playing a $20 last night claimed his hole cards disappeared for a few hands. Freaky.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:10 AM

Check the log file.
c:\Program FIles\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.RPT. It is ASCII text.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I by no means am trying to use that as a point to poke fun at, was just pointing at their lack of ablity to comunicate properly is not very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

English only at the table please.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
theres no way your ganna get a straigh answer from one of those "foreigners" from party poker. Ive had problems getting them to answer simple questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, clearly my sarcasm wasn't thick enough.

As to them being "fereners", they are good people in India trying to make their way in life and feed their families. I get mad at them sometimes too, but never for where they live, work and certainly not for not living in America.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked it better the first time. Stupid foreigners.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...a guy who knows how to make fun of someone for not speaking properly in their second (or maybe third or fourth) language...who can't write proper sentences in his ONLY language. Maybe instead of making fun of foreigners you should take a really hard look at.....North Carolina. Hasn't exactly produced a ton of eloquence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to this kid. You sound canadian.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:23 PM

Someone in this thread needs to realise that Party poker isnt an american company. Hell, im the only one in this thread who comes close to having it in my country, and thats just cos its traded over here on our stock exchange.

Phill
Old 07-24-2005, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unrelated, but some guy at playing a $20 last night claimed his hole cards disappeared for a few hands. Freaky.

[/ QUOTE ]
I played a MTT once on pstars a year or so ago.. I was rather fishy then, and bluffed post flop with K9 of hearts on a missed flop, and took it down. Immediately I was moved to another table which had a hand in progress. I saw another guy to my left had K9 of hearts - then realized the hand was still in progress, I could see his cards. he bluffed at a pot that had completely missed his hand - and took it down. After the hand I announced I asked if he had K9 of hearts and he responded "oh crap" and confirmed it. I didnt see anymore opponent cards, but that was rather freaky..
Old 07-24-2005, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I played a MTT once on pstars a year or so ago.. I was rather fishy then, and bluffed post flop with K9 of hearts on a missed flop, and took it down. Immediately I was moved to another table which had a hand in progress. I saw another guy to my left had K9 of hearts - then realized the hand was still in progress, I could see his cards. he bluffed at a pot that had completely missed his hand - and took it down. After the hand I announced I asked if he had K9 of hearts and he responded "oh crap" and confirmed it. I didnt see anymore opponent cards, but that was rather freaky..

[/ QUOTE ]

As a slightly aware computer nerd I can see no reason for the client to be aware of any hands besides its own. I could see the info being sent based on seat # and I could see a table change causing a lapse in update and therefore you might see info for the seat that you previously held. Still a bug that I hope they have worked out..

--
tjh
Old 07-24-2005, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
theres no way your ganna get a straigh answer from one of those "foreigners" from party poker. Ive had problems getting them to answer simple questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, clearly my sarcasm wasn't thick enough.

As to them being "fereners", they are good people in India trying to make their way in life and feed their families. I get mad at them sometimes too, but never for where they live, work and certainly not for not living in America.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked it better the first time. Stupid foreigners.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to this kid. You sound canadian.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by Canadian you mean "doesn't trip over himself while he writes" -- then I guess you're right. Actually, I'm from Texas. Oh, and the word "Canadian" is capitalized, 'tard.