Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2005, 12:56 AM

Default Re: MY OPINION ON THE WHOLE PARTYPOKER DEBACLE!

You find it hard to clear "hundreds" of dollars in bonus every month?....Seriously?
OK, first off, there is a reason why they call this 2+2 and not Mr. Mc"Imafuckindouchebag"viker.com.

No one cares about your opinion, or your posts, your deepest thoughts, fears...whatever.....lets say it together ...NO ONE GIVES 2 SH!TS ABOUT YOUR FREAKIN OPINION! Read this over and over until it gets bashed into your thick skull...after that....shut your big mouth....learn how to play poker....and contribute to this site again when you have something to say about THE GAME OF POKER!!!!
I've nver seen a reasonable post from you about poker...ever. You probably have no money to play poker, and just continue to advertise yourself as the the "OFFICIAL" 2+2 Village Idiot....I bet you are the same guy that still quotes old beavis and butthead episodes too yeah?

Realize it...In a deep, dark corner all alone you know Im right...you know we are all right....Stop posting, If you dont want to learn how to play well, then go piss off someone else....the BW forums seem right for you, not here.