Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Empire Junefever code not working? Says \"elapsed\"

[ QUOTE ]
Withdrawing once a month should be enough if you have a decent bankroll

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, it's your money. Why should you have to jump through hoops to get it?
Old 06-25-2005, 09:12 PM

I sent them a few angry emails, got a response it was being sent up the ladder, never heard back, cashed out of Empire, and never had the bonus switched from elapsed.. oh well.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:31 PM

god damn, 3 e-mails and no responses later and I still have no idea what's going to happen here. The first two e-mails were quite polite, the third was still polite but pretty stern. I'm sending a fourth tomorrow if this [censored] doesn't get resolved. what ever happened to the 24 hour live chat on party and skins? i remember using it once a long time ago and it worked, now it continuously says that the service is unavailable - so why the hell don't they take the option off the menu?
Old 06-25-2005, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god damn, 3 e-mails and no responses later and I still have no idea what's going to happen here. The first two e-mails were quite polite, the third was still polite but pretty stern. I'm sending a fourth tomorrow if this [censored] doesn't get resolved. what ever happened to the 24 hour live chat on party and skins? i remember using it once a long time ago and it worked, now it continuously says that the service is unavailable - so why the hell don't they take the option off the menu?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be patient. They are obviously having to go through each account one at a time to fix this, so it is going to take some time.
Old 06-25-2005, 10:23 PM

After so many complains Empire guys gave us an opportunity to work out "JUNEFEVER". It was a surprise when I checked and after 290 raked hands I found out that 1,250 raked hands was done. So I worked out this bonus and made a complete cashout. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2005, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be patient. They are obviously having to go through each account one at a time to fix this, so it is going to take some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but i'd like at least a form letter of acknowledgment. which i finally got tonight.