Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2004, 11:59 PM

Default FossilMan is an A$$HOLE in person

I met FossilMan today at the poker room in Jacksonville, FL. What a jerk. He acts all nice and helpful on this site but in real life, it's a whole different story. First, he charged $5 for an autograph. Then he refused to talk to people for more than 30 seconds, and he actually had a stopwatch to time the conversation. I tried to ask him about his WSOP appearances in 2002 and 2003, and he just said "I'm only going to talk about this years event because I won it, making me the WSOP Champion." and so on. Just a bunch of bragging. GET OVER YOURSELF ALREADY.

<font color="white">Haha, just kidding. Greg was very nice in person and we did chat for probably 5 minutes or so about his past WSOP experiences. I thought it was interesting that he ponied up the 10K in 2002. He said on the radio that a lot of people think you have to qualify and that a regular guy with 10k can't just walk in and play. I also didn't know why he was in the audience for the 2002 final table. He said he's good friends with Russell Rosenbloom, who finished 4th or 5th I believe, and that he is also friends with Varkonyi and his teacher whose name escapes me. Anyway, Greg told me to make a post about him being an a$$hole as a joke, so Greg when you read this I hope you laugh.</font>