Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Possible answer to the cents / hand & bonus@pp VIP issue

I make no assurances that this IS the answer, but it sounds like it might be.

I sent bonus@pp an email inquiring about the cents / hand offer I'd heard rumored. I didn't get an email reply but i DID just get a phone call from one of their VIP reps.

I had originally gotten a $70 for 2,000 points popup offer...she offered to raise that to a whopping $110 for 2000 points. Big deal, that's a barely a big blind for me, but that's not the point of this post. After kindly thanking her, I asked her about the alleged cents/hand offer I'd heard some people had received. What she replied was the following:

That for some players (and she didn't explain exactly who, but if I understood her properly, she suggested that it was players who hadn't played much at Party, and therefore they didn't have a real basis for determining what their typical party points earning history was) instead of offering them a $$ for points thing via a popup, they INSTEAD offered them a $$ for a RAKED HAND GOAL via email. And all I can assume is that in some cases that came to a nice 5 or 6 cents per hand. All of the above seems to fit the pattern of what we've seen reported about the cents/hand deal.
Whew. OK, my usual jackassery aside, that may the most useful post i've made here. Feel free to disagree.